Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Glasgow, America

I actually thought it was very clever, the wiki link sealed the deal :)

Offers open to anyone to grab a beer anytime you're in town, we can check out any of the six breweries.

Following the AAA seattle Mariners has made ya soft, a perfectly good east vs west battle raging and ya go all weak in the knees and offer up beer. sheesh! :D

Following the AAA seattle Mariners has made ya soft, a perfectly good east vs west battle raging and ya go all weak in the knees and offer up beer. sheesh! :D

Driving around Central MT looking at antelope and birds all day for a couple weeks does wonders for a guy.

Once I get back to the rapists or hillbillies I'm sure I'll get opinionated again :D

Just an update on the Glasgow shooting, The guy shot himself, he was not a victim of a drive by.

Valley County Sheriff Reveals That Alleged Victim Shot Himself In Alleged Drive By Shooting

Friday, June 15th 2012

Valley County Sheriff Glenn Meier has revealed that after further investigation into that alleged drive by shooting west of Glasgow on June 9th, the alleged victim apparently shot himself in the arm and told authorities that he was the victim of a drive by shooting.

Sheriff Meier told Kltz/Klan that the alleged victim, Ray Dolin, confessed Thursday night that he did in fact shoot himself late in the afternoon of June 9th and claimed to authorities that a man in a maroon pickup pulled up to him as he was sitting by the road and shot him.

This led to a massive manhunt throughout the area and the arrest of a Washington state man who was charged with felony assault. That man, Christopher Lloyd Danielson, was released from Valley County custody on Thursday. Danielson still faces a DUI charge in Roosevelt County.

Sheriff Meier said that after an exhaustive investigation by the VCSO and the FBI, BATF and the BLM it was revealed that Dolin was was not the victim of a random shooting but in fact was the victim of a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Dolin confessed to this fact Thursday evening.

Sheriff Meier said the investigation continues and at this point no charges have been filed against Ray Dolin but authorities are considering their next step in this case.

Authorities will hold a press conference on Monday at 10am and will release more details in this case.

It is a funny old world.

Nemont

This led to a massive manhunt throughout the area and the arrest of a Washington state man who was charged with felony assault. That man, Christopher Lloyd Danielson, was released from Valley County custody on Thursday. Danielson still faces a DUI charge in Roosevelt County.

Sue for damages? What a cluster*%$#.

Sue for damages? What a cluster*%$#.

They did get him for DUI, so, we got that working for us.

:D

Who shoots themselves in Glasgow?

If you can't find someone to shoot you in eastern Montana, try wearing an American Prairie Foundation hat.

They did get him for DUI, so, we got that working for us.

:D

Who shoots themselves in Glasgow?

If you can't find someone to shoot you in eastern Montana, try wearing an American Prairie Foundation hat.

Might be the most fortuitous liquor he ever guzzled. I assuming you guzzle it in Glasgow?:D

I've always pictured Glasgow as more of a White Wine Spritzer type of town.

(BTW - family was in Glasgow in the late 60's when dad was in the Air Force, still have family in Wolf Point. Love that neck of the state).

So after seeing how wonderful Glasgow is that hitchhiker saw what he had missed all these years and what a waste his life has been and had to shoot himself.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back