Glasgow, America

----

Looks like I'm going to be spending half of June driving to Glasgow, and the rest of it working.

Any locals able to point me in the right direction for glassing bears after work? Any good high mountain lakes I can hike into on off days? How about the local breweries or nightlife?

I've got an empty truck bed if anyone needs a cross state delivery.

Any good high mountain lakes I can hike into on off days?

Pretty sure Glasgow is flat as a pancake with some breaks country mixed in.:confused: Maybe I'm wrong as I've never been right to there but close. Is your wife going with Randy?

Pretty sure Glasgow is flat as a pancake with some breaks country mixed in.:confused: Maybe I'm wrong as I've never been right to there but close. Is your wife going with Randy?

I couldn't find the sarcasm font. Wife's staying in the Zoo.

Fish%20Eating%20a%20lure.gif

I couldn't find the sarcasm font. Wife's staying in the Zoo.
Sorry :eek: I was thinking poor kid has no idea what he's about to experience :D although Miller has awesome picts of things in similar country. Again I'm sorry I thought your comment was for reals.

Sorry :eek: I was thinking poor kid has no idea what he's about to experience :D although Miller has awesome picts of things in similar country. Again I'm sorry I thought your comment was for reals.

Haha no worries. I guess I'll bring my gopher gun and some fishing gear and see what happens.

There is no place to fish around Glasgow unless you want to fish the biggest lake in MT or the Missouri river:D

Night life in Glasgow? I didn't know there was such a thing. Maybe Nemont can find you some.

Look on the bright side, if your dog runs away from you in Glasgow you can see him run for 3 days.

the flattest part of Glasgow and and Valley County is the lake of course all 1600 miles of coast line..

not much antelope hunting in June BUT if yo want give me a call and I show you how to use a fishing pole,,

beaqrshootstateshoot003-Copy.jpg

beaqrshootstateshoot008.jpg

Randy, I'm in Glasgow this summer!

BORED AS HELL!!!

Get a hold of me when you get here!

How can you be bored in Glasgow? lot's to do, the Milk is producing record catfish, the Mo. below Ft. Peck is giving up easy limits of Walleye's. The summer theatre is bringing in the small amount of culture we allow during the summer. The Cottonwood is hopping at nigh, so is the Durum. Downtown was alive and rocking on Friday and Saturday with a street dance and other activities.

If you are bored with what is going on right now, then you are never going to like Glasgow. Find a buddy with a boat and explore all the lake has to offer. More places than time to see them.

Nemont

Yeah well you're talking to a western MT fly fisherman who just got to town and doesn't know any body or any of the local activities. I was downtown on Friday and Saturday nights. I think the women I talked to didnt have a full set of teeth between the four of them.

When you say toothless is it kind of like this:
toothless1.jpg

or this?
missingteeth3.jpg

or is it like this toothless and bearded women?:D
toothless2.jpg

Yeah well you're talking to a western MT fly fisherman who just got to town and doesn't know any body or any of the local activities. I was downtown on Friday and Saturday nights. I think the women I talked to didnt have a full set of teeth between the four of them.

The good looking ones probably heard you were one more dickhead from Western Montana and steered clear.

If things were so great in the "zoo" why not stay there and not be bothered by us poor dumb uneducated walleye fisherman?

I was going to invite some of guys along for a trip around the area but I guess that isn't what you all are interested.

Have fun and please hurry back west at the first chance you get.

Nemont

I think it would be fun to try a different type of fishing than the normal around these parts. Fin took me out on his boat once and that was one of the funnest fishing trips I've been on. I would jump at the chance to see and learn about another part of this awesome state.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back