PEAX Equipment

Give a girl a stick and a ball

And you will be taking her to ballfields all over the upper Midwest every summer weekend for the next 10 years. Mankato MN this weekend is the last of our run unless they make Nationals in August..in Kansas 😮

And you will never regret it. Wonderful times. Best of luck to your daughter and her team!

I'm a softball dad here also. Basically a tournament every weekend out of town somewhere until the end of July. Two weeks ago my 14 year old daughter hit 3 home runs over the fence at the state asa 16U tournament with the second homer of the day being a 3 run walk off in the bottom of the 7th inning full count and 2 outs. Proud dad moment.

Did this fastpitch thing with my daughter 10-12 years ago. Made it to all 11 western states.
She wound up with a nice scholarship outta the deal, you never know...

I'm a softball dad here also. Basically a tournament every weekend out of town somewhere until the end of July. Two weeks ago my 14 year old daughter hit 3 home runs over the fence at the state asa 16U tournament with the second homer of the day being a 3 run walk off in the bottom of the 7th inning full count and 2 outs. Proud dad moment.
Geez proud indeed.....what's it like to be talented... awesome game 👍👍

Did this fastpitch thing with my daughter 10-12 years ago. Made it to all 11 western states.
She wound up with a nice scholarship outta the deal, you never know...
No interest in playing after high school here...I have to foot the whole college bill😭😭

Enjoy the time with your daughter. She will be off to college before you know it. Those years can be quite a hit to the pocketbook, but the memories and time spent are well worth it. Good luck to your daughter and her team in Minnesota.

ahhhh, Kansas in August.......you pray for a 92 degree cold wave. Hope the team does well.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back