Ginger Ale

View attachment 224716

PSA:
This is our fridge on Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
Don't let your fridge hold Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

View attachment 224718

PSA II:

My beer thirty days have receded faster than my hair. I've not touched one of these in... I donno, 3 week's? A month? It is placed in the fridge when the collective HLA group convenes at my house ( Hair Loss Anonymous).
If the Scotch ale is still available, I’ll take it off your hands.. Sorry, not interested in package deal. 🤣

3 parts ginger ale, 2 part strong lemonade, 1 part whiskey of your choice, garnish with mint sprig. Yeah, it’s foo foo, but about the only way my wife drinks whiskey.
Find her some cookie dough whiskey.

7D9EDFD9-CE79-498B-946F-61ACD00CC942.jpegFor everyone who wants ginger ale at a moment’s notice, and doesn’t have time to buy a cold one.
Or maybe for the diehard GA drinker who is also a backpack hunter?

It's finally here!!!!!
IMG_20220804_211646939.jpg

While I was desperately hoping it would be amazing, it fell a bit short. The cough syrup taste was only a whisper in the breeze. However, the overwhelming amount of sugar made it taste like a mix of Rock & Rye and Michigan's best RedPop.

4 out of 10. Wouldn't buy again.

IMG_20220804_221028824.jpg

I will be, though, taking a plane trip to do some preseason scouting in an otc archery zone, for the cost of a tank of diesel fuel, on Frontier airlines. I'm hoping to score some in-flight ginger ale. But with all the add-ons I had to purchase to even be allowed to look at the plane, I'm thinking there will be no in-flight refreshments offered on my trip from Detroit to Denver.

Love the two-hearted glass, but I'm with ya on the new Vernors experience - one box was enough. Cherries should taste like cherries, and Vernors should taste like vernors!

This is not Hunting related.
It may be the dumbest question ever asked on here and I will not be offended if the admins delete it, but I’m going to ask anyway because I don’t have anybody else that I can ask that could give me an answer.

Every time I am on an airplane multiple people around me order ginger ale. Never, ever in my life outside of an airplane have I ever seen or known known about anybody drinking ginger ale. I’ve never had ginger ale myself. What is the catch? Why is it the drink of choice on airplanes? Who are these people? Why are they drinking it? Why don’t they drink it anywhere else? Do you know anybody that drinks ginger ale? Have you ever had ginger ale?

While I have your attention, what is keeping long John silvers in business? Have you ever met anybody that’s been there? I haven’t.
Love Ginger Ale. Grew up drinking Vernor's. I really like @#)(# and Bull Ginger Beer. I am a huge fan of Moscow mules now. Thank You Uncle Lyle and cousins for introducing those to me. Thank you Uncle Lyle for NOT being a mixologist and showing equal parts are NOT TRULY equal parts of vodka and ginger beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back