Ginger Ale

IMG_20220603_212331185_HDR.jpg

PSA:
This is our fridge on Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
Don't let your fridge hold Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

IMG_20220603_212641652_HDR.jpg

PSA II:

My beer thirty days have receded faster than my hair. I've not touched one of these in... I donno, 3 week's? A month? It is placed in the fridge when the collective HLA group convenes at my house ( Hair Loss Anonymous).

Canada dry came out with it last year at the holidays . Surprisingly I didn't like the black cherry much but the cranberry was good.
I had the cranberry one and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see how they did with the Black Cherry.

Rye and Ginger Ale is great. Does anyone know how Arby's is still in business?

I never drink cranberry juice except for on planes. Don't know why.

So I have this weird thing about LJS. It’s a game of Russian roulette with 5 cartridges instead of 1.

I get an insane craving for it once every one or two years. It is greasy, delicious, and disgusting. I gorge myself and by the laws of LJS roulette I usually throw up afterwards. At least 2/3 of the time it happens. This has gone on for years. Cravings hit a year ago and I saw that they had merged with a Taco Bell and I knew it would come back up but it happened anyways.

I grew up in southern Missouri and there you’d always ask for the ‘crumbles’, ‘crumblies’, or ‘cracklings’ which were the fried leftover bits. We would dip them in tartar sauce and eat them while silently telling our cardiac system ‘eff you’.

Ginger ale is delicious

And I’m coming to shoot your forkies before the end of the year, Montana.

View attachment 217943
You need Jesus.

Like a trip to Rinnellas fish shack...
Great American food.
As always, the coke slaw is pretty sus.
And idk when they switched from individual packets of cocktail sauce to a communal tray, but that’s questionable too.
27ECBD0D-6724-427E-B8D6-D08CD725D2ED.jpeg

Like a trip to Rinnellas fish shack...
Great American food.
As always, the coke slaw is pretty sus.
And idk when they switched from individual packets of cocktail sauce to a communal tray, but that’s questionable too.
View attachment 230966
I think Stella is the only non-sus item in your photo.

I spend a good bit of time in Children's hospital when I was 5-6. Ginger Ale was the drink always on the cart. After them days Mom always had a bottle of GA in the fridge. My preferred mixer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back