PEAX Equipment

Gift Ideas under $100

2rocky

The adults in my family are doing a Secret Santa and I'm having a hard time being motivated in creating a list. I like buying my own hunting and outdoor stuff. So I turn to the folks around the Fireside for motivation...What things under $100 value do I not know that I want?

FWIW i'm not talking White Elephant...Maybe that deserves its own thread?

Instapot? Deep frier?
I've been slowly upgrading my sisters kitchen over the last decade, better knives and pots and pans. They usually run $50-100 each

Last edited:
The adults in my family are doing a Secret Santa and I'm having a hard time being motivated in creating a list. I like buying my own hunting and outdoor stuff. So I turn to the folks around the Fireside for motivation...What things under $100 value do I not know that I want?

FWIW i'm not talking White Elephant...Maybe that deserves its own thread?
I am in the same boat. I’ve been building my hunting gear setup for two decades and am very picky at this stage. The majority of the items still on my wish list are prohibitively expensive for gift ideas. I’ve Googled gift ideas for hunters and am less than impressed.

Reactions: Oak
Lithium car jump box. They are small and stay charged for a year.
I got one from napa that has 3 usb ports. Took it on my dads deer hunt. Charged phones, my bluetooth speaker, let it sit in my jeep for a month amd still jumped a 4 wheeler with power to spare

I have same problem...go into sporting goods stores and can't find much I "need"

The sous vide immersion machine is a great idea and may just go on my Christmas list.

Lithium starter I added to my truck kit...must have if you don't already.

Other nice to haves, maybe...
Wyoming saw?
Goosedown booties for around camp?

And while I haven't yet been able to justify the expense of a Yeti cooler for my needs, I did receive a Yeti tumbler as a gift and love that thing...the 10oz is great for campfire cocktails, all are dishwasher safe easy to clean and keep coffee warmer than anything else, well worth it. Can even get them personalized if you order from Yeti website...

20211118_110710.jpg

I highly recommend the Yeti Roadie 24 if anyone is looking at a smaller cooler they can use often in a variety of scenarios. As a disclaimer, I got mine on sale and used a gift card so I only paid $140 instead of the $200 retail. When I told my wife I bought another cooler I barely survived the glare that ensued. She hates how many coolers we own. I say all this to highlight that she now loves this cooler and has stated multiple times that it is the most useful cooler we own. If this is a feasible gift price point I definitely recommend it.

no-letterkenny.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back