NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Gift Exchange List

Quick Draw

For those of you who have already told me that they are interested in the very first Hunt Talk Gift Exchange, and those of you who may not have stated that they are interested, I would liek ya'll to please email me, [email protected] with the following information.
1. Full name
2. USER NAME
3. Mailing address
4. Your hunting or fishing interest
5. Method of hunting

I WILL ONLY GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO THE PERSON I CHOOSE TO SHOP FOR YOU

There will be a $10.00 limit. The gift can either be store baught or homemade if you so choose.
And aside from hunting or fishing what do you enjoy to do in the off season. Please keep this part tastefull.

Thanks a bunch-
Quick Draw

I'm with TNTCB on that one 110%.

I'd say something like :

"We would like to set a $20 guidline on the price of the item".

Or something like that. I agree that $10 although not chump change, isn't a big window of opertunity.

I would also set Parameters such as DATES.

When is the latest we can send you our entries, when are you going to randomly choose the names after that.

How do we send a gift without the other person knowing it came from us ?

All right a $10.00-$20.00 will be the new spending limit. Well since this is for Christmas I think the gift should be sent out the week prior to Christmas Eve.

As far as ending me your information the sooner I get it all the sooner I can get ya'll paired up. I will be gone for a few weeks but I will really start getting this all going in the first few weeks of Nov.
Quick Draw

tried to email you both without the space and with it. can you check it mine keeps getting bouned back

tnctcb when you email me hit your shift key and the datch key that is next to the zero and you'll beable to get it to me much better.

I FORGOT A VERY IMPORTANT DETIAL IN THE FIRST POST WHICH IS YOUR METHOD OF HUNTING, I'VE ADDED IT TODAY.
Quick Draw

I would like everyone's information by Nov. 1st, if you would like to be involved with the Gift Exchange.
Quick Draw

I know I said Nov. 1st, but I think I'll be emailing or sending out a private message to everyone that day. Howewver if you chose to send me your info after I have the list made up I'll be sure that you still get a gift and are a part of the fun.
Quick Draw

I was looking at my list of pairs over the last few days and I came to teh comclusion that I need 2 more people. Either that or I can put someone to buy for 2 people or I can buy for more if need be. I would just like everyone so far to have a gift from someone around Christmas time.
Ya'll that are alredy on my list and is with someone you will be getting a PM from me with in the week.
Thanks a bunch
Quick Draw

Should I wrap this in Christmas paper? I already have the gift, when should I mail it?
This was PMed to me and it is a very good question. And teh answer is.....you may wrapped teh gifts in either Christmas paper the put it in a box to be mailed or you can jsut put it in a box to be mailed with out wrapping it. Now when do mail them. Well you want your person to have it by Christmas so I would say within the next few weeks, between now and Thanksgiving would be ideal.
Quick Draw

Here's a cool gift if you have some that want to go to $25.

A hat and a flashlight, where you don't loose the little flashlight. I'm better at not loosing hats, but I"m always loosing flashlights, not with this though.

That's what it looks like.

http://www.head-lite.com/

Oooh did I have fun shopping today. :cool:

The poor poor soul who got me as their secret santa. Or maybe the lucky soul ;) Kinda depends on how you look at it I guess. :D

Hey! Santa! Got it today. Just to let ya know it got here. Thanks.

Mysterious card though. Makes ya wanna go HMMMMMMMM? :p

And, by the way, I found my Redhead, 1st date this Saturday! :D

Again Thanks!

Got mine too. Apparently Santa is making the rounds. :D

Funny thing, I've been so into picking out something for someone else, I completely forgot to expect something myself. Took me a moment to figure out why there was a pretty package for me. :D

If ya'll choose you can open teh gift as soon as you get it or you can wait till Christmas morning.
Just let me know on here when youg et yoru gift.
Quick Draw

I got a box in the mail today from Cody :D ..just 4 days until I get to open it hump ...

Its beginning to look alot like CHRISTMAS :D :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back