NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Giant goat for Miller

The Hedgehog

Big S.O.B. I found him last night. What's the going rate for a "finder's fee" on a giant MT mtn goat such as this?
sac9.jpg

Wow, what happened to his hide there? Good luck mtmiller! Hope you don't have to get taken to him blindfolded like that bear a few years ago.

Damn, I can't see photobucket pics at the office computer. Guess I will have to wait until my personal computer gets back from the doctor. Of couse if this is a Kurt picture, not sure if this picture is of a "mountain goat" or a "mounting goat".

Damn, I can't see photobucket pics at the office computer. Guess I will have to wait until my personal computer gets back from the doctor. Of couse if this is a Kurt picture, not sure if this picture is of a "mountain goat" or a "mounting goat".
Which goat would you be more jealous of??? :D

What a brute.

For Tom, that is what they look like when shedding last winters hair. Give him a couple more weeks and he'll be looking real sleek.

Okay, educate a noob (yes, me). I'm not familiar with goats...so what makes this one a big SOB? Are those big horns for that type of goat? Or are you guys just fooling with miller (and me)? :confused:

You talking sheep or goats there ?

I'm sure Miller has a finders fee that you can take to the bank !

Miller pays you more then once.. a gift that keeps on givin'.

Greeny, I bet those Horns measure a Good Man's 8"s. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of 4". Tried to get a photo of a newborn, but it's mama kept pushing it along and I didn't want to chase it along trying to get a stupid picture.

He's a nice one, but I'll be looking for something a little bigger in October. ;)

Yep, a MAn's 8" !!! It's always 1/2 of what a Man say's. So 8" is 4" , 6" is 3"... I always brag about the 5" !!!! :( :(

If nothing else, the Coat looks nice. It should brush out !!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cityslicker
Back