Caribou Gear

Get the check book out

Cameron Hunt

Hi all. I was wanting to pass some info on to the So Cal guys and gals.

I am trying to get the 2nd Banquet together for the Inland Empire Chapter and would like to remind anyone interested send me your personal info so I can get the info to you when the final date is set. Thanks Cameron

WHAT no one from Ca reads this..... I put a thread at Jesses and have gotten a ton of responses.

Guess you dont have many Californicators on your board Moosie.

Thanks Wally, You know I was just thinking today that the weather in Boise is real cold ! I told a guy I work with that today was a real nice day. About 78 and clear. Told him Boise's fore casted high was around 35. Oscar and I were even discussing it and the posts got lost. I Think that you should fire up the old pickemuptruck, and head south for some of that warmer weather..... Then you could make the banquet. Hell, you could even stay here. There are 3 other bedrooms that are not being used right now. And I could use the help digging this monstrous water fall/pond going in the back yard. There will be around 5 tons of boulders to move from the front to back yard. See there are many reasons to head this way and get out of the cold ! Heehee. Hope you make the Boise banquet and enjoy. Cameron

Cam,
You never know who might show up one day.......careful what you offer.
I'll make the Boise NWTF banquet for sure as I be the President....again.
Hope to see some other posters there as well!
WD

I dont care who shows up, as long as they clean up after themselves and can cook a little something.
I knew you were the Pres. but it had slipped my mind.

Give me a call so we can talk about donation stuff. Maybe one of us has a lead on something new. I will tell you what I have tried and gotten and also failed at... I will pm you the #.

I'm getting ready for our banquet now also. We just had our first meeting and we lost over half of our comittee. We definitely need some fresh faces to help out. A few new chapters have started up so close to us that they have taken helpers and attendees. A banquet is only fun if you can get enough people to attend.

Hey Jeff, I was talking to Kevin the other day and he said that members/helpers has dropped a little with him too. Have you heard or seen any repercussions in your area from the firring of Dan? Kevin said there have been many pissed off about it and some have left. I think he is going to try to get a new one going in Monroe area and let the North Sound go back to John.
When is your banquet? Let me know how it goes.

Washignton Chapters of the WTF in trouble... membership dropping?

I can't imagine why... I KNOW why! LOL

Krusty
wave1.gif

Cameron,

Do we really need to rehash this?

I know why I'll never be a member of Whatever The F#!~ you want to call it, and it's all pretty well documented (in the past).

Now that you are President, and an official representitive of the NWTF, I'd hope that you can learn to better deal with "disgruntled" former members (like myself), or just people in general who might not share your obsession with the national organiztion, or hunting of turkeys at all.

There will be some, I can guarantee you that.

You failed your first test, as a politician, let's hope you don't let the NWTF down the next time, when it's for real.

Congratulations Mr President.

Turkeys, turkey hunters, and especially the NWTF, are all just "shits and giggles" to me.
And some of them more shit, than giggles, if you get my drift.

Krusty
wave1.gif

No, about Dan, I am not involved at that level. I just help with some donations (guided hunt, Sports W., etc.) and the banquet day/Jakes day. I enjoy seeing everyone before the season starts and finding out how the families are doing. Hunting is a community and these events are a good platform to meet people with similar interests. I enjoy the Jakes day the most. It is fun taking my kids to an event where they can shoot bows, guns, catch fish, etc. while interacting with other kids. I want them to have a positive attitude going into this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back