Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

GEt some Luck for your Elk Hunt !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
...And click on the Left top of the forum on the "SALES" button and Pick up a Camo HuntTalk.com Hat with the Logo on it. (Or any thing else).

We are gonig to have another Picture Contest this year and you need to be wearing a HuntTalk.com Something or other with the Logo ON it.

And did I tell you they were Lucky ? I can't say who was wearing one from Montana last year when They killed their bull....
wink.gif

Thats it.. Don't click and Scroll... Go over to the Left and Click SALES ... You can do it..... Go on now....

I will be sporting my orange Hunt Talk hat and perhaps the t-shirt. Had the famous Del-Mart shirt on last year. Don't know if it was the Hunt Talk hat or the Del-Mart shirt that gave me the luck though. Well this year i will wear the shirt and hat and see what happens.
wink.gif

Yep I had my hunttalk t shirt on when I got my buck. of course I tore my knee up too though.. hmm..just kidding they are good luck.

Good luck elkhunter !!

LMAO, Boman, I sent one to you that Was in the "IFFY" batch, I knew it was Lucky, But some weird things were going on in the Fabric, Now We know what did that. All the new batches are GOLDEN
wink.gif

ok

...And click on the Left top of the forum on the "SALES" button and Pick up a Camo HuntTalk.com Hat with the Logo on it. (Or any thing else).

We are gonig to have another Picture Contest this year and you need to be wearing a HuntTalk.com Something or other with the Logo ON it.

And did I tell you they were Lucky ? I can't say who was wearing one from Montana last year when They killed their bull....
wink.gif

Thats it.. Don't click and Scroll... Go over to the Left and Click SALES ... You can do it..... Go on now....

I tend to agree mostly but im still not sure that i understand completely....

Type slower as I am not following, where are the items for sale?

I have been in there in the past but for some reason now that Moosie is soliciting us I can't find it.

Bwana, take a look at the date on the initial thread - 8-26-2003. It appears an old thread has resurfaced for whatever reason......

YAh.. a first post... and it bumps a 2003 post :D:D

At any rate, We don't have the store put up and haven't for a long time.... DelW has had problems with the hackers... And... Well, truth be told it's easier not selling anything :p

Mr. Nagasaki PM'ed me yesterday, just to introduce himself, but he didn't tell me anything about himself. :rolleyes:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back