Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

It made for a cool pic though at least. What did you wind up having done with that big rascal?
He is at the taxidermist right now. I'm thinking I will do a half body. I just don't have room in my house anywhere for a full body. They are bigger than I thought.

It appears that some have struggled with purchasing tickets on the new raffle website, some of which can be attributed to the newly added process of needing to "register" and perhaps some less than user-friendly layouts initially. The upshot for YOU is that with a 35% year over year reduction in ticket sales for January and a 53% reduction through 2 weeks in February, odds are much better for those of you who persevere!

At the top of the page you are prompted that you must log in or register before purchasing tickets.
If you have purchased under the new system previously, you log in with the email and password you used then.
If you are new to the system, enter your email into the Register form, complete the captcha, and enter.
If the system recognizes your email from a previous purchase/registration, you will be prompted to log in with a password. Us the password reset option if you don't remember.

Here's a short screen capture video showing you the process (no sound).

It appears that some have struggled with purchasing tickets on the new raffle website, some of which can be attributed to the newly added process of needing to "register" and perhaps some less than user-friendly layouts initially. The upshot for YOU is that with a 35% year over year reduction in ticket sales for January and a 53% reduction through 2 weeks in February, odds are much better for those of you who persevere!

At the top of the page you are prompted that you must log in or register before purchasing tickets.
If you have purchased under the new system previously, you log in with the email and password you used then.
If you are new to the system, enter your email into the Register form, complete the captcha, and enter.
If the system recognizes your email from a previous purchase/registration, you will be prompted to log in with a password. Us the password reset option if you don't remember.

So you're saying those of us that have mastered it should buy more tickets? Twisting my arm again here @Oak

I can’t believe the swaro raffle is only half way through the 300 limit right now. I usually buy a new set of tickets when each swaro raffle comes up but that is usually a lot more often than it has been this year so far.

Well, since I took a six-month advance on my allowance for the Wyoming Super Tags and that was a dry hole, I can think of no better place to take another advance on my allowance and buy some more tickets from RMBS.
I’ll bet WY residents are none too happy about those draw results.
You both are way to old to be up that late posting. Please tell me you don’t have neighbors with rodent alarms going off too?

Two new BC raffles just dropped. I know...ya'll probably suffering from raffle fatigue. We're trying to raise a big chunk of money for a legacy-type project I'm hoping to get the necessary signatures in order to announce within the next month or two.

Two raffles available with Mountain Spirit Outfitters in the Cariboo Mountains northeast of Williams Lake, BC. The first hunt is a 10-day mountain goat and back bear hunt 9/12-9/21/2023 only. You can read more and purchase tickets here.

The second hunt is an 8-day Canadian moose and black bear hunt 9/25-10/2/2023 only. You can read more and purchase tickets here.

These raffles will only be live for one month (until March 20). Winners drawn April 5. There are 400 tickets available for each hunt at $50 each.

Goat 1.jpgMoose 1.jpg

Two new BC raffles just dropped. I know...ya'll probably suffering from raffle fatigue. We're trying to raise a big chunk of money for a legacy-type project I'm hoping to get the necessary signatures in order to announce within the next month or two.

Two raffles available with Mountain Spirit Outfitters in the Cariboo Mountains northeast of Williams Lake, BC. The first hunt is a 10-day mountain goat and back bear hunt 9/12-9/21/2023 only. You can read more and purchase tickets here.

The second hunt is an 8-day Canadian moose and black bear hunt 9/25-10/2/2023 only. You can read more and purchase tickets here.

These raffles will only be live for one month (until March 20). Winners drawn April 5. There are 400 tickets available for each hunt at $50 each.

View attachment 265790View attachment 265791
I was doing so well at pacing myself on the auctions this year….
1677040401759.gif

How am I going to explain to my wife thy I have back to back hunts in BC and will be gone the month of September. Better start saving up to send her on a real nice trip in January when the other hunting seasons are over. 😉

Seriously, I told my wife it would be at least two years before I went on another trip up north!

Reactions: Oak
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back