Caribou Gear Tarp

Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

Your new website sucks. Who came up with the password requirements? Why does RMBS new password requirements more stringent than Wells Fargo, meta, and the US gov’t?

I guess I shouldn’t complain, the website is probably the reason for my better odds, but it definitely isn’t helping your sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oak
I bought a few tickets for the sheep hunt and did not have to do anything with a password, now I’m wondering if I did something wrong?

I bought a few tickets for the sheep hunt and did not have to do anything with a password, now I’m wondering if I did something wrong?
Nope, initially you had to have a raffle account where you had to create an account and log in but to many people struggle with it. Especially the math problem… but they dropped that when too many people were having issues. You can purchase tickets both ways though

Nope, initially you had to have a raffle account where you had to create an account and log in but to many people struggle with it. Especially the math problem… but they dropped that when too many people were having issues. You can purchase tickets both ways though

Just to be clear.. I passed the math problem with flying colors!

Ok cool, thanks DSnow. It was super easy to get tickets when I went through a few days ago.

The drawings on my birthday! It must be meant to be. 🤣
My wife would kill me if I win both so that’s probably a good thing that I don’t win both. If I win both though I’m starting a go fund me for my wife’s vacation that I will have to send her on as a repayment. That’s going to be expensive!!

@Oak was buying a few tickets and had a question I couldn't find the answer to. Can you hold a type A pronghorn tag and the raffle tag in the same season? I assume the raffle tag is under special rules and not a A-B type tag situation.

@Oak was buying a few tickets and had a question I couldn't find the answer to. Can you hold a type A pronghorn tag and the raffle tag in the same season? I assume the raffle tag is under special rules and not a A-B type tag situation.
Yes, raffle and auction licenses are in addition to any other list A licenses you have for the species. One year the bighorn raffle winner drew bighorn license in the draw as well. :oops:

Yes, raffle and auction licenses are in addition to any other list A licenses you have for the species. One year the bighorn raffle winner drew bighorn license in the draw as well. :oops:
hope we went out and bought a lotto ticket too!

Did he fill both tags?

Looks like I'll be buying a few pronghorn tickets as well then. Although now if I draw the pronghorn raffle and my tag it's gonna seem a bit underwhelming compared to that fella. Thanks for the speedy response.

Looks like I'll be buying a few pronghorn tickets as well then. Although now if I draw the pronghorn raffle and my tag it's gonna seem a bit underwhelming compared to that fella. Thanks for the speedy response.
Don’t worry, I’ll win the pronghorn tag so that you don’t have to worry about it

Did he fill both tags?
Yes. I don't remember the details, as it was before my time with RMBS. I read an article in the Grand Junction newspaper about it. IIRC, he killed his raffle ram in the same unit as his draw license.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back