Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

Technical difficulties still, folks. Sorry about that. WordPress is working on the issue now.

Where's that Dsnow guy? Ah, never mind. I already got his money. ;)
I put my money where my mouth is! I’ll even stick to my word and test it out. Just let me know and I’ll test the system and send in some more raffle tickets.

How do I buy one for my wife? I tried to get one for her by putting her in shipping info, but the ticket is showing my name since I paid for it. Or does the name not matter and whoever has the ticket wins.
When you log in and the first checkout page auto-populates your information, you can change the name to hers manually. Then on the next (payment) page you will need to change it back to yours. Although I'm sure you were hoping to ;), you won't be able to purchase more than 25 total tickets each for sheep, goat, or pronghorn under your account, regardless of the name you put on the tickets.

@Oak

How many goat and sheep tickets sold last year?
About 2,000 and 7,200. Those numbers are so small because, as far as I know, CO is the only state that limits by regulation the number of tickets a single person can purchase for the raffle sheep tag.

And while everyone is on the webpage, they should considering joining the RMBS as a member! 1year, 3 year, or life membership, take your pick.

Reactions: Oak
Ok everyone, now that @Oak has sent out the email about the raffles being live. That means the bugs should be worked out! @SwaggyD post up a pic of that raffle goat! He’s living proof you can win off one ticket. So best to buy one of each raffle if your going to be banking on the single ticket win!

@Oak
Did you find a reduced/group rate at a nearby hotel, or are we on our own for lodging this year?
Looking forward to another great rendezvous!

1AFDA526-A165-4B24-9640-79CEBECE7E96.jpeg
I bought 1 ticket for goat and didn’t even know I did. I don’t apply for them in Montana. So you can guess how explaining a raffle ticket she had never heard about me purchasing went when it included driving to Colorado to hunt a mountain goat. I guess I thought “hell, if I win it’ll truly be a once in a lifetime hunt.” Didn’t use a helicopter, didn’t spend 30 days hunting (life happened and I was lucky to even make it down there when I did). Such an awesome experience and everyone I talked to was very nice and very helpful, including several hunt talk members. First raffle I’ve ever won, and I enter every raffle that comes along. I won’t be buying a goat ticket this year, but will probably have to explain to my wife why I need to go back to Colorado this year to hunt sheep!! 😂😉

View attachment 262161
I bought 1 ticket for goat and didn’t even know I did. I don’t apply for them in Montana. So you can guess how explaining a raffle ticket she had never heard about me purchasing went when it included driving to Colorado to hunt a mountain goat. I guess I thought “hell, if I win it’ll truly be a once in a lifetime hunt.” Didn’t use a helicopter, didn’t spend 30 days hunting (life happened and I was lucky to even make it down there when I did). Such an awesome experience and everyone I talked to was very nice and very helpful, including several hunt talk members. First raffle I’ve ever won, and I enter every raffle that comes along. I won’t be buying a goat ticket this year, but will probably have to explain to my wife why I need to go back to Colorado this year to hunt sheep!! 😂😉
Gotta admit I always thought you looked a bit like Tiger Woods. Not so much, I guess.

Also, as a side note. I never dreamed getting a picture of an animal on the side of a mountain would be that hard. I’m trying not fall backwards while preventing him from tumbling at least 400’ down. Pretty wild.
It made for a cool pic though at least. What did you wind up having done with that big rascal?

Back