MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

View attachment 262161
I bought 1 ticket for goat and didn’t even know I did. I don’t apply for them in Montana. So you can guess how explaining a raffle ticket she had never heard about me purchasing went when it included driving to Colorado to hunt a mountain goat. I guess I thought “hell, if I win it’ll truly be a once in a lifetime hunt.” Didn’t use a helicopter, didn’t spend 30 days hunting (life happened and I was lucky to even make it down there when I did). Such an awesome experience and everyone I talked to was very nice and very helpful, including several hunt talk members. First raffle I’ve ever won, and I enter every raffle that comes along. I won’t be buying a goat ticket this year, but will probably have to explain to my wife why I need to go back to Colorado this year to hunt sheep!! 😂😉
Effin amazing dude congratsx1000

This site is terrible for my financial habits. Just when a guy starts to pull in the reins something like this comes up, or someone puts a rifle or gotta have it piece of gear on the classified section.......

I'm happy to invest though.

Last edited:

I'm still holding out hope that @Oak will add an autographed photo to the life membership benefits, but no dice so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Oak
Made my annual donation to the goat and sheep raffle. Those BC hunts almost got another round of donations out of me. Almost..

Reactions: Oak
Ok you cheap bastards. The BC goat hunt has only sold 200 out of 400 tickets and the bc moose tag has 160 remaining. The raffle ends on Monday, so get them before they are gone. I like my chances with those odds but buy some tickets you all! While you’re at it there are all kinds of other raffles to buy tickets for, don’t worry about the pronghorn tag though, I want to win that one.

Ok peeps, there is an hour left for the bc hunts. If you can’t make the dates just put my name on your tickets and I’ll take some nice pictures and put them in a little scrap book for you!

Back