Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

Dsnow9

I’m gonna beat @Oak and @Khunter to the punch! I just notice this years RMBS auctions are live! Buy now and buy often.

All it takes is one ticket and you could be on a Mountain goat hunt like @SwaggyD last year. That guy bought one ticket, hunted one day, and shot a book goat (not official). I need some of his luck this year!

I bought a dozen of them at WSF last week. They had a deal going at the show, $25 per ticket or $300 per dozen.

I hope all of you support these great folks doing great things in Colorado. Through their work, the number of ram tags issued has climbed significantly.

Buy early and buy often!

All the usual tags, a couple rifles, and looks like we are already on #2 of the swaro raffles.

I’m gonna beat @Oak and @Khunter to the punch! I just notice this years RMBS auctions are live! Buy now and buy often.

All it takes is one ticket and you could be on a Mountain goat hunt like @SwaggyD last year. That guy bought one ticket, hunted one day, and shot a book goat (not official). I need some of his luck this year!

...and someone else you know bought one ticket and won a purty rifle!

Buy those tickets boys!

I bought a dozen of them at WSF last week. They had a deal going at the show, $25 per ticket or $300 per dozen.

I hope all of you support these great folks doing great things in Colorado. Through their work, the number of ram tags issued has climbed significantly.

Buy early and buy often!
I see what you're doing there... took me a few to catch that one...;)

Seriously though, a great cause and organization to throw a little "hope" money at.

How do I buy one for my wife? I tried to get one for her by putting her in shipping info, but the ticket is showing my name since I paid for it. Or does the name not matter and whoever has the ticket wins.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back