Get 'em while you can

Oak

Expert
The RMBS is conducting another raffle for a cool "Mountain Hunter's Gear Package." One winner will take hope a pile of gear valued at over $8,500. If you can't read the photo below, click this link to check out the details and to purchase tickets.

Tickets are $20 each or 8/$100. Drawing is on August 9 at Blue Moon Brewery in Denver. Hope some of you come down that night, have a beer, and watch the winner be drawn.

We also have Swarovski optics raffle tickets available again, as well as a handful of tickets for the Weaver 6.5 Creedmoor.

Thanks to Big Fin for approving this post.

2017 Mountain Hunter's Gear Raffle Resize.jpg

Dayum! Might have to donate some money to the cause. Some awesome stuff there!

I'm still butthurt over not winning the pronghorn tag, but that's an impressive pile of SWAG there. If I won all that I might have to quit work.

I'll be donating my money towards the raffle and to the brewery, I'll have to drink to calm my nerves after traveling through Denver at that time of day. I also hope to see Cushman there, I've got a yellow snow cone courtesy of an Air Force vet designed specifically for that crusty Army vet...

Got the email yesterday and ordered the tickets before I closed out the browser. Nice list!

Not a lot of interest in this one. You know what that means.

Still selling optics tickets for about 3 more weeks.

I'll be donating my money towards the raffle and to the brewery, I'll have to drink to calm my nerves after traveling through Denver at that time of day. I also hope to see Cushman there, I've got a yellow snow cone courtesy of an Air Force vet designed specifically for that crusty Army vet...

You posted on my birthday lol A yellow snowcone instead of a cake would definitely help me with my weight :cool:

Tickets are available for the big package. You never need to be present for these raffles. We have shipped optics to winners in ND, HI, and AB so far this year.

Last Day To Purchase Tickets Online!

That's right, folks. The end is here. Go get 'em now.

If you are in the Denver area, consider joining us for a raffle drawing party at 5:30 pm Wednesday at the Blue Moon Brewery - RiNo District. Free appetizers, door prizes from RMBS and our friends at onXmaps, and a free beer to the first 10 people in the door. Raffle tickets will also be available in person. See you there!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back