Fur market predictions

AssawomanGunsmith

Active member
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
139
Location
Assawoman VA
Alright, what's everyone's thoughts on the fur market for the 26-27 season? We know we won't get rich; do you think we'll get gas money?

Personally, I feel like things are getting a little better. I've told myself I'm going to hit coons hard, although ours here are never worth much in quality. Plenty of red fox around, so I should be able to do well with them. I saw a covey of quail yesterday for the first time in awhile so I feel my trapping efforts are paying off even if the fur check isn't much.
-Randy
 
Well unfortunately coyotes won’t be $100 again lol. Sounds like mink is supposed to be good. Coyotes and beavers are my main ones around here for me
 
IMG_6304.jpeg
I’d start with the last sale in June to start your fur price estimates.

In my area, bobcats and marten should be good. We trap beaver for bait. Mink looks good too.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,134
Messages
2,250,875
Members
39,098
Latest member
MuskegMunitions
Back
Top