Caribou Gear Tarp

FS: Winchester 70 WINLITE 30-06 *Near Mint*

T Bone

The best of 1980's rifle building!

Winchester 70 WINLITE 30-06.

-Very close to mint condition. (small safe scratches near end of barrel, and a smudge where it rested on the rubber rest in the safe). They don't show in pics, but they are there.

-McMillan stock

-ADL style blind mag

-13.5" LOP

-22" barrel

-6 pound, 4 ounces (bare rifle)

This is as close to new as a person will find!

$875 shipped. USPS money order, unless we have done business previously. Shipped from individual to your FFL.

Reason for selling.....I have a lightweight Rem mountain rifle for the mountain hunts....this one sits.

Cross posted

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Not a whole lot a guy couldn't do with one of those. At the current McMillan stock prices, that's a darn good deal on the rifle with a stock of that quality.

Not a whole lot a guy couldn't do with one of those. At the current McMillan stock prices, that's a darn good deal on the rifle with a stock of that quality.

I love the rifle, love the '06, it is a svelte wand of a boom stick.

More than a few 30-06's live with me and more than one "mountain rifle" so this one is on the block.

1-pointer,

For you, a payment plan is an option. You won't be disappointed. Your wife wants you to have it.

Last edited:
1-pointer,

For you, a payment plan is an option. You won't be disappointed. Your wife wants you to have it.
My wife would probably rather upgrade something on the ongoing remodel...

She’s either slept on an air mattress or cot since September. ��

I don't normally brag, but I will have to say that if any of you thought about this rifle you missed out. I've done some research on it and it seems this gun was about a decade before it's time. I think it's going to get cerakoted and maybe some accurizing work. Then again, it might get a scope and just go hunting. Thanks everyone who snoozed on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back