Front View?

Not from what I see on that angle, but I suspect you will give more views that make me look like a fool.

To me, the bases look really wide from that angle. I suspect it's a goat with really good mass, but only about 14.5"? As Fin said, not from this angle, but who shoots a goat after looking at only one angle? ;)

I would, I would! But then I've never shot a goat and going by what you usually post on here there's probably a reason for you asking.

Better be getting set up to kill him as soon as he turns. If his side width matches his front width, he looks like he will have over 15" mass on the bottom. Looks to have around 8" mass on the top end. Say he avg. 14" length and 5" prong = puts him at 84+. Only a couple tags anywere were he wouldn't die. Now to find out how far off I am.

It's called a swag. There's really no way anybody could tell from that photo. He'd have to turn.

I agree with Greenhorn. When I first saw this heard the buck looked little to me. Then he turned sideways and I saw this...

Loki.jpg

This is probably one of the larger discrepancies I've ever seen from one view to the next.

Oh man!
I swear the antelope you post don't even look natural. Some kind of genetic freaks.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back