Friday tunes

And if you listen to my songs I hope you hear the water falling
I hope you feel the oceans crashing on the coast of north New England

This isn't something you will generally sit and listen too but it, performed by Nabors, is an integral part of a huge chunk of my life. Every race day, no matter where I was in the world I could get a glimpse of home and listen to this diddy about Hoosierland............ I will always be a Hoosier.

This isn't something you will generally sit and listen too but it, performed by Nabors, is an integral part of a huge chunk of my life. Every race day, no matter where I was in the world I could get a glimpse of home and listen to this diddy about Hoosierland............ I will always be a Hoosier.

that video , never herd that song , but I captures what’s great about this country, enjoyed that

Harley, Tradewind, anybody (-;

How could I forget Route 66. We drove it many times ( never the entire 2000 plus miles ) and from memory when we did it was being sung by Chuck Berry. Several sang it, and you may prefer a different artist, and that is o.k.

Thank you

p.s. dont forget Tanya and When I Die . I am sure you have heard that tune Harley . So many Texas tunes. Mac Davis even had one (-;

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back