Friday Tunes That Make You Say Wow

The latest release from my son's former University of Idaho classmate and bandmate, Morgan Wick.
Being careful not to violate the commercial link posting rules. I'm pretty sure he is not in any kind of competition with Randy.

The first number my youngest covered in the University of Idaho Jazz fest instrumental competition, age 14. He's now a Master of Music in Bass Performance, Theory & Composition.

Not sure the youtube grabs my "Wow" factor though your youngest musical achievements has a wow boon rolling. Wish him/her the best!

He's not alone. After "Born to Run," it's all crap. The only Springsteen I like is Robin Williams covers as Elmer Fudd.

Then there are all those Tom Petty fans. Y'all probably have cats, too.
Here's one for you! (Actually, not much of a Petty fan)

Not sure the youtube grabs my "Wow" factor though your youngest musical achievements has a wow boon rolling. Wish him/her the best!
Thanks! He's a bit older now. He's applying for PhD programs. He's never really wanted to be in the light. His goal is to teach at the University level. He gets the gift from his mother's side. My side plays and people say, "That's nice." Mrs45's family is full of crazy good players.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back