Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Friday Tunes "Gotta be a Musician to Play Music"

I admit I am a bit confused about what we are doing this week, but at my age I am in a constant stage of confusion so no big deal.

As to "voices", I always thought Frank, Elvis, Linda and Bobby ( Hatfield not Dylan ) were good

As a "groups", I am thinking, I am thinking-----;)

If your talking a musician who can play a variety of instruments, sing and write, it would be hard to beat Trent Rezner, Nine Inch Nails---but, not my kind of music

Another oldie, but very talented musician ( he supposedly could play 20 different instruments ) was Roy Clark

And that brings me to my pick this week gentlemen. Please look for Roy playing Orange blossom Special, on the fiddle --WITH--a 12 year ild Jimmy Henly, playing the banjo and doing so very well.

and, I thank you

You and me both, Europe. But Harley gets to dig in the vault and Lamb gets to play
Debbie Gibson, Tiffany and Abba, so I guess all is right with the world.

I see if I can dig up some Eagles for you b4 I head to bed, while Brother Bob is warming up in the bullpen

Happened to have worked on Jason Newsteds house here in Montana. He had some interesting stories about being in Metallica. mtmuley
James Hetfield met one of our clients/family friends hunting deer in Colorado. Found out his ranch is nearby to each other here in North Bay and comped him tickets to this concert.

James Hetfield met one of our clients/family friends hunting deer in Colorado. Found out his ranch is nearby to each other here in North Bay and comped him tickets to this concert.
We got tickets to a show in Spokane with back stage passes. I couldn't make it. My buds had a great time. mtmuley

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back