Friday Tunage - Whatever you please

Imagine a guy who was just a little too late into the LA hair band scene in the1980's. He was the lead shredder for a band called "Pair-A-Dice" and a couple others. They ALMOST make it.

He cuts his hair and gets a degree, then goes to work for IBM. After 30some years he says, "F#^ it!" and leaves the corporate gig to make music again.
That's Billy D'Vette.

Skunk the Missile Defense Expert says hold my beer...

Compliments @Europe ...
:love::cry::love::cry::love: Love it. Thank you. It is hitting very close to home right now. Love this concert and his reaction to their performance.

Another that hit close to home for me when it was released was Barbra's ' I was country when country wasn't cool" and I was (-;

Sometimes if I want to not only remember some of the artists I loved but see them all bonging together I watch

WE are the world. If someone posts it, watch it and see how many of the artist you can name. It somewhat surprises me that people know Kenny Rodgers but not people like Tina Turner, Billy Joel, Paul Simon, others . And that is no slam against Kenny, as he was a good one and I still love to listen to ' The Gambler", but a couple of the artist in that song also had a hit or two. Even your friend Bruce is in it Ken ;)

I've hated rap music forever. Still do. But someone convinced me to listen to this guy's music. I'm impressed!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back