MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Friday music: Whatever lifts you up, takes you forward, heals you

My favorite Zep song. A song written for a past GF of Robert Plant's who told him he had to chose between her and his music.
Ken may appreciate the torturing of the Tele. Jimmy being one of those who can own a wrong note until we are convinced we are never more than a half step from the right one....

Last edited:
I was notorious for not showing at social events. Still am. My bro even had a back up best man lined up...lol

I showed at the night before dinner/practice in my pick up with "Brass in Pocket' cranked, with my cowboy hat on.
The after wedding party was at my house. Must have been a couple hundred people dancing to the house band. Hot tub going,BBQ, I slipped out with the maid of honor and we went to SF.
Mara had found tickets to the Pretenders @ the Filmore . We spent a week.
We remained friends for life. She passed away from MS 30 years ago. My last memory of her is dancing to "Back on the Chain Gang" with her 5 year old daughter.

Ken, would you be so kind please and thank you.

This one works for any woman in your life you is struggling with a health or mental issue and to be honest it is not a bad song to play for her, just because

You decorated my life Kenny Rodgers

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back