Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Friday music from those who left the party too soon.

Although all current members of this great band are still alive and kicking awesome tunes after 40 years. One of there early guitarists passed away in 2020. So that gives me an excuse to play this new tune by them.

RIP to songwriter Chuck Pyle and performer Scamp Walker
I didn't even know he had passed...so sad. The Red Ants Pants where he and Guy Clark were together was classic. Guy couldn't quite hit his old licks, but voice was spot on. 20s and 30s folks kept looking at us when he invited audience to sing. How do they know this? And as Kazantzakis said, " He died from having lived".

I dont know how to add a music vid but the tragically hip was a great Canadian Band till Gord their singer passed in 2017
Mississippi sinking is classic
They were huge in Canada

Good to hear form you @Europe

Such a lovely voice.

Now yer cookin' with gas.

This is so embarrassing --I looked today and somehow missed the entire 6th page of Fridays Tunes. I am not liking everything about my Golden years

My apologizes to Tradewind. And thank you I love that song and it becomes more "real" each passing day --and for Dusty as well

Ben Lamb. Thank you ! Very beautiful voice, I agree.

Since we are still posting Fridays tunes on Monday, Coltrane died in his early 40's. If you like wine, sunsets and Jazz Coltrane/My favorite things

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back