Friday "Let's bring it home " music.

Sorry I am late. I keep bouncing back and forth between tormenting you fellows a bit longer or tormenting my husband again ;)

Ben Lamb, Noharleyyet, 44huter45, thank you gentlemen, excellent choices --thank you

I think I would like to add Tim MaGraw I,m already home-----if someone would be so kind

The song, Home on the Range brought back memories and without looking it up---am I the only one here who knows the names of the horses, Roy Rogers, Dale Evans and Gene Autrey rode in their movies. ? o_O Damn how time flies when your having fun !

I thought you would have appreciated the Mellencamp song. My feeler was hurt. Wait, I'm over it... :)

Are you speaking of this song @Europe? If so, great choice!

The song, Home on the Range brought back memories and without looking it up---am I the only one here who knows the names of the horses, Roy Rogers, Dale Evans and Gene Autrey rode in their movies. ? o_O Damn how time flies when your having fun !

You mean this horse?

20211015_174524.jpg

Jesus can you give me a ride back home. Excellent song and sentiment----and---yes, please !

Styles, a side story you might enjoy is I ask my son and daughter to take me for a ride in a sports car for one more ride, before they spread my ashes ;)

and, thank you, yes that is it ( if your reading this I am already Home )

That would be the one, thanks Dave. We use to go the movies occasionally and enjoy the "singing cowboys" Rogers and Autry.. Hopalong didn't sing we liked him also. ;)

Jesus can you give me a ride back home. Excellent song and sentiment----and---yes, please !

Styles, a side story you might enjoy is I ask my son and daughter to take me for a ride in a sports car for one more ride, before they spread my ashes ;)

and, thank you, yes that is it ( if your reading this I am already Home )

That would be the one, thanks Dave. We use to go the movies occasionally and enjoy the "singing cowboys" Rogers and Autry.. Hopalong didn't sing we liked him also. ;)
Took that picture at the John Wayne "museum" in the Ft. Worth Stockyards last week.

Back