Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Friday Headstart Tunes for Ms. Europe

Can't leave this one out....Linda live..watch the little no big deal shrug at the end...fantastic

thanks guys. I was able to communicate with Brent early today before the day got started, but again Brent thanks and I agree, the metoo movement is not all bad but definitely in some cases it has gone to far. The woman says it and the man is guilty immediately--that is not only wrong but it goes against the law of the land "innocent until proven guilty" But I enjoyed that song when Dean sang it and still enjoy it today, thanks for posting it as well as the other two.

Ken, oh yeah (-; !! Most of the music that "grabs" me today is somehow related to an event or time in my life that I remember fondly . I always talk about Linda because I remember her in the 60's , always barefoot and braless, very approachable, beautiful and that voice. Remember at that time she would sing and then go to the bar or table when they took their break ( stone ponies ) Another one that grabs me is Marty Robbins a White Sport Coat and Pink Carnation. We went to a dance and that is what my husband wore. Also my daughter put together something to remember her father by which included a video and song titled "Daddy you can let go now" not popular but a tear jerker for any daughters who have lost a father. And I have to share this with you guys. We were on safari in Africa and one evening after dinner and SEVERAL drinks, I sang and danced with the folks who worked where we were staying, "A Lion Sleeps Tonight", I am told I either had a good time or made a complete ass out of myself, it just depends on who is telling the story (-:

Thanks guys, have a blessed Sunday and good week.

p.s. geetar, we were typing at the same time, very smooth, nice

bed time for me, good night and thanks, very kind fellows

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back