Fresh Tracks Season 3 is live on YouTube

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
For those wanting to watch the episodes that aired last year, Season 3, they are now live on our YouTube channel. The playlist link for that season is below.

IMG_2997.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLdxutimd-JuTrZVtx0LAOtdC6hQvBNNJ

Lots of Hunt Talkers in this season. Was one of those seasons where things went our way

Thanks for watching. I hope you will share with friends and ask them to subscribe, also.

Thanks Fin. No better motivation in the gym to keep biking or climbing than watching great hunts simultaneously. I highly appreciate the production value too.

This morning while I was getting the kids ready for school I turned on Randy11's goat hunt while we all ate breakfast. Probably the coolest episode of any hunting TV I've ever seen.

Thanks Randy.

There goes my productivity! Thanks Randy! I also noticed that you got some of the other videos (gutless method) free'dup. They no longer show as private.

The goat hunt is probably my favorite episode. I watched it last night again and this time I noticed Ross's bottle opener flipflops strung to his pack...well played sir!

The goat hunt is probably my favorite episode. I watched it last night again and this time I noticed Ross's bottle opener flipflops strung to his pack...well played sir!

He was so well prepared, then Fin had to throw a curveball and bring cans-

P1060628_zps7f903d56.jpg

He was so well prepared, then Fin had to throw a curveball and bring cans-

P1060628_zps7f903d56.jpg

Hey, beggars ...........

I can thank Randy, Gerald, and Ross enough for letting us in on this remarkable experience. Gerald shot a good chunk of the footage you see there. He is very good with the camera.

We get a lot of offers to film people each year, especially once the tag drawings have come out. I used to do more of them, but our presence is a huge imposition to their hunt. I spent two months trying to convince Randy that we should not film this. He is a good salesman and I am glad we did. It is one of my favorite episodes we've done. Thanks guys.

RE season 3 Montana Mountain goat hunt. Very often the " quality" of the adventure has very little to do with the filling/not filling of a tag. Much like the Visa commercials, the pricelessness comes from the company we keep.

"Knowing" each of you goat hunting gents by the breadth of a HuntTalk existence, I had a strong feeling that this episode would be a special one.

I just saw the goat hunt for the first time and I will echo what some of the others have said. That was the best episode of OYOA/Fresh Tracks that I have seen. Congrats to Randy11. You Sir are an inspiration! And thanks Big Fin for allowing us to tag along through the show.

Thank you for this free privilege! Very much appreciated.
Just saw the goat hunt for the first time - Congrats to Randy11 and everyone involved!
Awesome, just awesome!

I shouldn't have just watched the Alaska blacktail episode.Now, I have the urge to use up my Alaskan airlines points for some tickets and get back into that alpine again this august.Probably the prettiest place on earth is SE Alaskas alpine,but man do you have to pay with a lot of sweat as the entrance fee
Time to watch the goat hunt now.Thanks for posting these.Where I live, they have your shows on at impossible times for me to watch.No idea how those other junk shows get prime time over yours

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back