Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Freaks on the Wall

van franke

FInally got him hung up, got him back 3 weeks ago and Ive been so busy I havent gotten it done. It was quite a feat getting him there, I had a platform across the stairs and luckily I didnt end up in the basement. Theres already a spot for HellBoy right next to him. Cant wait to put them together. Their horns actually come out at almost the same angle from there head.

DSC_0371-1.jpg

DSC_0366-1.jpg

DSC_0372-1.jpg

So cool VF. I love the look of the boys hanging on that wall. Having a monster freak like that would put a huge smile on my face every time I looked at him.

Looks good! Glad to see that Buzz and I aren't the only ones with herds of antelope on our walls.

That's a sweet buck. Congrats. I can't wait to get my little guy back this spring/summer and start building my own herd around him. What's the bobcat swiping at?

Thanks guys its sweet having him up finally cant wait to get the others back. Mdunc8 the bobcat is going after a bobwhite sorry took so long to post this been busy lately. Later.

Very nice!! I so want to shoot a Freakalope.

Looks good! Glad to see that Buzz and I aren't the only ones with herds of antelope on our walls.
I aspire to that!! Seriously! His herd is a bit more dispersed though, therefore doesn't scream pronghorn loony quite as bad. ;)

Wow he looks good i bet the taxi had fun getting hime mounted with that horn in his nose, Its funnly i was looking at a stack of eastmans I had on my shelf on monday and saw the article again in there of you and him was wondering how he turned out and here it is.
Congrats great looking buck

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back