Freaks, Drops, Cheaters and Stickers

Wow, that deer looks old.

We figured him to be 6.5...he won't score for sh*t but I don't know if I'll ever shoot one older! He looked like a ghost moving through the woods with the his white face and neck. Definitely a neat one to add to the collection!

My friend Milo found a good group of bucks during the archery hunt with a big 4pt. Opening morning of the general rifle season came and he couldn't find the other buck. Good news is he still tagged this freaky buck.

image.jpg

Well I was the spoiled kid. 1985 my 2nd deer season and I shot this guy. Nice 10 pt with a 7" drop. Boy did I think this deer hunting stuff was easy. I have learned different since then.

Attachments

• 1985.jpg
    1985.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 534
Here's Milo again. He has a freaky antelope to go with his deer. I would probably pass on him but Milo thought otherwise. It took us a day and a half to relocate him after the first time we saw him and after Milo decided he was the one.

Milo's 2009 Wyoming Antelope.jpg

A couple nice ones from a couple years ago.
P10101461.JPG

P1010156.JPG

One from NoDak and the other from Eastern MT.

Ever seen this one? He's on this site. Look out! MSNBC and Chris Mathews wants him back. He's anti to everything this website and you stand for. Be on the lookout.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this boy at Sportsmans Warehouse today while spending my gift cards. Thought you might enjoy seeing it.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ever seen this one? He's on this site. Look out! MSNBC and Chris Mathews wants him back. He's anti to everything this website and you stand for. Be on the lookout.

View attachment 33922

No kidding! If this site was like Survivor, he would be the first to get booted off the island. He is just a PITA to get people pissed. Not an ounce of common sense in his posts. To each their own though.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back