Four Days and a Wake Up Then I Retire

Congrats Wyo, I have collegues retiring all around me and especially like hearing from the ones who sound genuinely happy. Enjoy the moment and moments sir.

Have a great first day not working. Still a long time away for me, but it's closer than it used to be. Good luck in the morning with those antelope tags.

Congratulations Doug. Very envious of you. I still have to work for a couple of more years. Was planning on retiring next year, but COVID-19 tweaked me a little bit financially, so going to probably have to work for 3 more years before I can walk your path.

Congrats Doug! Enjoy the season. You won't be sitting there glassing, thinking of what has to be done at work this season!

Congratulations !! The first few weeks will feel like an extended vacation. Then you will complete all those projects around home you have been thinking about. The extra time for hunting and fishing will be awesome !! Within a year or so, you'll likely be taking some part time work somewhere... just for some extra play money and keep your mind sharp.

My dad retired a year ago this month; he’s just as miserable now as he was while he was working.

Happiness and contentment is a choice, there’s no finish line.

I wish the very best to you Doug, you seem the type to enjoy it, living each day.

Back