Caribou Gear Tarp

For those who say I do too much, I say thank you.

Yeah. 2.25mi and 320ft of elevation gain!
All I can say is thank god for the load shelf!
Do you have very many grays where you are? Around my area all the big woods seem to have 90% grays.

I sure miss hunting those tasty critters, pine squirrels just don't compare.
Nice job.

Yeah. 2.25mi and 320ft of elevation gain!
All I can say is thank god for the load shelf!

This watch out arteries recipe sounds great...

This watch out arteries recipe sounds great...

This is more or less the recipe I usually use.
1/4in of canola oil. MEDIUM heat!!!, 4min per side covered. 3 min per side uncovered twice, rest for a few min on paper towels then spin them in a little sweet baby rays and you’ll have a plate of honey bbq squirrel legs that Buffalo Wild Wings would charge $600 for.
It’s not quite as fancy as that jryoung guys pho, but it’s quick and somewhat economical.
As for my arteries... I just keep hammering 🏃🤷🏼‍♂️
E02BB475-1D3D-47DF-86FF-77C07CD58B11.jpeg
Not the most appetizing pic of all time. I think the lighting was off 🤷🏼‍♂️

This is more or less the recipe I usually use.
1/4in of canola oil. MEDIUM heat!!!, 4min per side covered. 3 min per side uncovered twice, rest for a few min on paper towels then spin them in a little sweet baby rays and you’ll have a plate of honey bbq squirrel legs that Buffalo Wild Wings would charge $600 for.
It’s not quite as fancy as that jryoung guys pho, but it’s quick and somewhat economical.
As for my arteries... I just keep hammering 🏃🤷🏼‍♂️
View attachment 125135
Not the most appetizing pic of all time. I think the lighting was off 🤷🏼‍♂️

....cord end and salad dressing really ties the room together. Tasty looking entre douglas.

Man I wish we had fox squirrels in the numbers yall have. I don't mind shooting grays but I love those big meaty fox squirrels. Cooking squirrel n dumplings tomorrow.

You know, if you can travel across the country to hunt elk, why not squirrels? You don't even need preference points.

Not bad. Not bad at all!

I'm just warming up on Squirrels now that Pheasants close 2 hours ago.

I did manage to squeeze in 5 on Sunday.

View attachment 125136

BrentD, you have the coolest squirrel rifle I have ever seen. You have me tempted to pull my CZ452 FS out for a little West Virginia wood’s time. I hate cleaning squirrels though.

Back