BMA Thank You

Pagosa

The Montana FWP came up with a method to say thanks to landowners that are enrolled in Block Management. Everyone that hunts these properties should take a few minutes and say thanks and tell them about your success or not, just appreciating the opportunity. Growing up in Oklahoma we didn’t have much public land, but fortunately had access to a family ranch. Living in Montana for the past 10 years I have hunted BMAs and also did as a nonresident in the early 2000s, they sometimes provide a great opportunity and at least spreads the pressure out. This year I would not have been successful deer hunting if this particular landowner had not been enrolled in the BMA since 2012. It takes a lot to open up your property to people with firearms that you have no clue about. I’m glad the FWP makes this an option to say thanks and hopefully more landowners sign up and keep some properties from being leased out. The FWP has a portal on their website under BMA. Just wanted to share this. Happy hunting

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back