Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

Pun intended, of course. Man, it's not looking good for this season.
Amazing how resilliant they have been this game. Season wise? Ditto! Dobbs likely knows no one on the teamthough he is one heck of a scrambler!

Watching Red Zone and it was pretty epic. Along with that, Texans Stroud 479 yards thrown as a rook... Topped Luck for most.

I wish I could see this. Listening to it on Atlanta broadcast - sorta sucks. Honestly, they are pretty good announcers but I'd like a little more excitement for the Vikes.
Dang good win given the situation and injuries. I went from cussing Dobbs to praising him. Impressive performance considering he showed up Tuesday.

Open the iHeart app and search Vikings. Kfan carry’s the Vikings.
iHeart? I should have searched for a Minnesota Radio station. I just took the NFL audio only feed, and that was home team. Does WCCO still carry the Vikes?

iHeart? I should have searched for a Minnesota Radio station. I just took the NFL audio only feed, and that was home team. Does WCCO still carry the Vikes?
I think, not for sure, maybe only the flagship station can stream the game. I listened to the Viking postgame just to make sure I was correct but my ears were burning so bad I switched back to the Packers.

Does anyone have the same opinion about the officiating going on the past few weeks. It seems like the officials are throwing a lot more flags than normal. The recent Titans Thursday night game and the Cowboy game yesterday are just a couple of examples. (no I am not blaming the refs for the Cowboys loss)

Does anyone have the same opinion about the officiating going on the past few weeks. It seems like the officials are throwing a lot more flags than normal. The recent Titans Thursday night game and the Cowboy game yesterday are just a couple of examples. (no I am not blaming the refs for the Cowboys loss)
They called the packers center for neutral zone infractions 2x yesterday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back