Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Football General Talk

I truly don’t get it, he was going down with his own momentum and the ketchup guzzler happened to be in the way. Not sure what he could have done different when trying to force him out

You may not know this Art, because they barely mentioned it during the game- but Mahomes was playing with an ankle injury. That he was even able to walk was nothing short of a miracle.

I think it will be Chiefs v... Chit! Hmmm, Eagles.

24 to 21.
Post in thread 'Football General Talk' https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/football-general-talk.307340/post-3545116

Just patting my back.

Epic game! Epic Burrow sack and time on the clock. Ossai LOUSY field awareness. Epic Butker field goal with 8 seconds!

"Do you believe in miracles?!?!"

All you Ruskies can go cry in your Siberian whimper cave. 🤣

This was a handy distraction. Thanks for the yammering all. To the winners and the whiners.

Last edited:
My only question is, how could the Eagles beat the 49ers that badly?? My son was there, he’s a season ticket holder. I stopped going a few years ago, my legs wouldn’t take it anymore. From the parking lot and up,up and then 22 steps straight up to my seat. He went to the last Super Bowl when they beat the Patriots very late in the game. I have not texted him to find out his intentions this time. But whoever they play, it won’t get that easy, not like this one I am sure. At least they are going.
I just found out that he is going. $11,000. That is the package deal that includes air fare, hotel, car service to the game and back to the hotel and seat at the game. May include more but I didn’t ask more. Maybe some food and last time it included meeting sports commentators like Howie Long etc. His friend from Philly is going with him.

Payton to Denver and Saints get picks. Hopefully the Saints can draft a QB with that 1st round pick. Lord knows they need one.
Denver gave up a 1st round pick (2023) and 2nd round pick (2024). Saints gave up Payton and and a 3rd round pick (2024). Surprised they even had any picks with everything they gave up to get Russ. Will be interesting to see what a mediocre (at best) team can do in that Division.

edit - misread the compensation. updated it.

Payton to Denver and Saints get picks. Hopefully the Saints can draft a QB with that 1st round pick. Lord knows they need one.
Nahhh, Denver gives Saints Wilson! 🤣

On a more realistic note: A real bummer to see Wilson's fall from a quality QB to...
Shows how Brady really dominates his position as both QB's left their main base.

Does anybody else think the pro bowl is a bit of a joke after Huntley got in as a quarterback? Two touchdown and three interceptions on the year…..

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back