Football General Talk

Does anybody else think the pro bowl is a bit of a joke after Huntley got in as a quarterback? Two touchdown and three interceptions on the year…..

A bit of a joke??? Flag football now, and Snoop Dog and Pete Davidson are the guest Coaches BWWWWAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHAAAA !

We're pitching a field goal at halftime...

Annnnd with that, back to Football!

1675305928016.png

Pro Bowl has been history in my house since several years ago, when Drew Brees tried to kick an extra point after the NFC scored a touchdown. A few "WTF?" floated around the room at which time we changed the channel.

I for one have never been a big fan of the NFL, especially when they started doing all the kneeling for the national anthem and protesting like they do. Do that in another country without the government we have and you would be a video of beheading or something on youtube. I would much rather watch college but I do watch it sometimes because I do enjoy watching football but the Bengals got screwed over in my opinion with allowing the Chiefs to run the 3rd down play over without any notice of stoppage. I am thrilled that Tom Brady retired but I think like others have said Mahomes is becoming the next great QB and I'm not a fan of him either, great QB, just don't care much for him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back