Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

Recent NFL quarterbacks are either flamboyant playmakers...think Mahomes, Josh Allen, or the old school tacticians...think Brady/Rodgers, acting like Karen on the sidelines.
Burrow is the modern tactician, so precise without much flamboyant improvision...almost robotic. He is every bit as talented as the other quarterbacks...but so direct and precise and fully composed,its scary.
I like that about him....all business. Doesn't make him better. But the dude is unaffected by his emotions,...this gives him an advantage.

Recent NFL quarterbacks are either flamboyant playmakers...think Mahomes, Josh Allen, or the old school tacticians...think Brady/Rodgers, acting like Karen on the sidelines.
Burrow is the modern tactician, so precise without much flamboyant improvision...almost robotic. He is every bit as talented as the other quarterbacks...but so direct and precise and fully composed,its scary.
I like that about him....all business. Doesn't make him better. But the dude is unaffected by his emotions,...this gives him an advantage.
Geez @Hem sounds like you’ve got a serious man crush goin with ol Joey boy. LOL
Hate to tell ya but he’s an arrogant little turd. He may not be “flamboyant “ on the field but he’s a diva nonetheless.
Flamboyant playmakers, as you call them, like Mahomes are tacticians with the ability to improvise and execute flamboyantly.
Gonna be interesting…

Geez @Hem sounds like you’ve got a serious man crush goin with ol Joey boy. LOL
Hate to tell ya but he’s an arrogant little turd. He may not be “flamboyant “ on the field but he’s a diva nonetheless.
Flamboyant playmakers, as you call them, like Mahomes are tacticians with the ability to improvise and execute flamboyantly.
Gonna be interesting…
Crush is an overstatement.
I'm a Patriots/Brady fan.
But as much as I like Allen, and I respect Mahomes, I still like the guy that executes a game plan, and doesn't rely on improvision.

I hear ya. But Mahomes ability to execute is top notch too. He’s got the gunslinger reputation for executing when the plan falls apart and that’s the difference IMO

Quick derail...today Mikaela Shiffrin could tie Stenmarks all-time record of 86 wins. All ski fans, and general patriots, should be psyched and amazed. She is 26 years old, I think. When her career reaches an end I think it will be safe to say she will stand as THE most decorated athlete ever. IMO

Cinci beats the birds in the big game. Anyone else want to call it?
Mahomes chokes Burrows. Burrows taps out.
Chiefs take the ring over 9ers or Eagles... Tough to say. It's amazing how rookie Purdy is in NFL (7 games) yet, he's humble, focused, and handles himself amazing for a second string QB! Helps with Little, etc though really, Purdy is impressive!

I think it will be Chiefs v... Chit! Hmmm, Eagles.

24 to 21.

57489523.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back