Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

But, you're not an eagles fan, so you think it sucked anyway.....

It always sucks when one wins because the other guys were injured beyond reason. Winning by injury is not and never was satisfying to me when I compete. Why would it be satisfying if I was watching? They may have won anyway (even without the gift first touchdown), but we will never know.

It was kind of funny (the ass kicking, not the injuries) until towards the end, then it just became pathetic.

Hoping the Bengals pull it out, but then again it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see Big Andy get the W. I just hope it’s a better game.

It always sucks when one wins because the other guys were injured beyond reason. Winning by injury is not and never was satisfying to me when I compete. Why would it be satisfying if I was watching? They may have won anyway (even without the gift first touchdown), but we will never know.
I'm alive because in Iraq we won the firefight after knocking most of enemy out of the fight. We will have to agree to disagree. Purdy wasn't injured on purpose and it's not the Eagles' fault that the 4th stringer wasn't more prepared...

Ill remember to at you when dak gets hurt again next year. Then you can pretend to not like football and disappear until the season is over.
Josh Johnson and the niners would still beat the Cowboys 🤠
Now you guys can get back to posting stupid
Cowboy shit. Yeah, let's speculate. Thing is, they are both on the couch. Funny stuff. mtmuley

I'm alive because in Iraq we won the firefight after knocking most of enemy out of the fight. We will have to agree to disagree. Purdy wasn't injured on purpose and it's not the Eagles' fault that the 4th stringer wasn't more prepared...
I don't know what to say except this isn't a war. Not even sort of. It's a game. One of skills and ability. I never said it was the Eagles fault for those injuries either (quite the opposite if you scroll back). If you are happy, well, good for you. To me, it's an asterisk win for the Eagles.

Dude, I'm not going to argue with you. I like and respect you. I'm happy my team won. It might have been ugly for various reasons, but I think the same things about this game can be said by the guys that like any team any week.

The 9ers had a hell of a run this year. Lots of fun to watch unfortunate way to end it all for any team. Tough tough game to watch either way it goes.

I think they have a good opportunity in the future. Good luck to whoever with that Philly pass rush though.

Why can't they pick someone to sing the National Anthem like a normal person instead of all this bullshit of trying to put their own spin on it? I remember a few years back when Lady Gaga was invited to sing the anthem for Superbowl (or was it World Series?). I thought to myself "Oh brother." But she showed up in a smart looking conservative brown pants suit and did a BEAUTIFUL job! What a surprise. She gave the Anthem the respect it was due. She said afterwards all attention should be focused on the anthem, no distractions. Imagine that glitzy showboat saying something like that! Since then I've had nothing but respect for her. The NFL should give her a permanent job singing the Anthem.

Why can't they pick someone to sing the National Anthem like a normal person instead of all this bullshit of trying to put their own spin on it? I remember a few years back when Lady Gaga was invited to sing the anthem for Superbowl. I thought to myself "Oh brother." But she showed up in a smart conservative brown pants suit and did a BEAUTIFUL job! What a surprise. She gave the Anthem the respect it was due. She said afterwards all attention should be focused on the anthem, no distractions. Imagine that glitzy showboat saying something like that! Since then I've had nothing but respect for her. The NFL should give her a permanent job singing the Anthem.
The Petty Officer that did this one nailed it. He does a couple NASCAR ones through the season and always gets it done.

My only question is, how could the Eagles beat the 49ers that badly?? My son was there, he’s a season ticket holder. I stopped going a few years ago, my legs wouldn’t take it anymore. From the parking lot and up,up and then 22 steps straight up to my seat. He went to the last Super Bowl when they beat the Patriots very late in the game. I have not texted him to find out his intentions this time. But whoever they play, it won’t get that easy, not like this one I am sure. At least they are going.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back