Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

Mahomes is flipping amazing! Best QB captain out there. He's one sharp mofo that is really enjoyable to watch - even when playing against the Cowboys which seems more rare than Sasquatch joining the family for Dinner.

Yup, then there’s the Sean Payton sweepstakes likely soon to follow.

I was listening to some talking heads comparing Payton’s resume to Mike McCarthy’s- it was eye opening, right down to underperforming by only winning one SB will a really good QB.

Their point was that people are going gaga over Sean Payton while at the same time Mike McCarthy is always on the hot seat. As a serial Mike McCarthy critic myself, I do have to admit I thought it was a good take.

I was listening to some talking heads comparing Payton’s resume to Mike McCarthy’s- it was eye opening, right down to underperforming by only winning one SB will a really good QB.

Their point was that people are going gaga over Sean Payton while at the same time Mike McCarthy is always on the hot seat. As a serial Mike McCarthy critic myself, I do have to admit I thought it was a good take.
Funny how thinks look when you really look. mtmuley

As a Green Bay fan, I too identify as a Mike McCarthy critic 😂

😥😥😥

The ending of their take was they blamed difference in perspective on Mike McCarthy looking and sounding like a dope, which I thought was accurate as well.😉

I think the difference between Payton and McCarthy is that Payton won a Super Bowl in New Orleans. No other coach has ever been able to win there. If no other team wants him, we will gladly take him back. I think the Saints would have won that crappy division with him this season.

Of the three NFC teams remaining, Id put my money on the Cowboys to win the SB. Not sure if they can win it, but I just don’t see the Brock Purdy streak lasting two more games, and I think the Eagles won’t get it done either. To me it’s any of the three AFC teams or the Cowboys. And I sure hope it’s the Bills or Bengals in the end .

Time will tell......

Every week it's a nit pick on the Purdy parade. He's never done this and never done that blah blah blah.

Well last time I've checked I don't believe any of the other 3 NFC QBs have been to this stage either.

Will be some good games today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back