Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Football General Talk

Must be forming that opinion from your extensive football knowledge and closely watching the kid from Dallas play all season. mtmuley
Diggs is a risk taker and route jumper he will get burned at least once. But he will get his.

I made this unfortunate statement during the 9rs/Hawks game (and was both right and justly shunned) that “regardless the start, everything’s gonna change after the first turnover!” 😔. Think it holds true again with this one.

Purdy has 4 int's two were contested catches and one was a receiver tipping a well thrown ball up. I can't find video of the 4th. But purdy hasn't been bad really. Diggs will go after a few but the real question is how many will Dak throw? He has been throwing a lot (15 in 12 games) and the 49ers D is leading the league in interceptions (20).

I made this unfortunate statement during the 9rs/Hawks game (and was both right and justly shunned) that “regardless the start, everything’s gonna change after the first turnover!” 😔. Think it holds true again with this one.
The 49ers said this is what changed the game.

Dak literally plays the best game of his career against a sub 500 team. And in 12 hours he goes from zero to hero and the best NFC QB in the field.

He uses his legs in one game, now he's comparable to Allen and Mahomes all the sudden.

Micah will be aggressive as always but if anyone has an answer for him it's the 9ers and the answer is more than just Trent.

Just hilarious how hyped these guys are.

Dak literally plays the best game of his career against a sub 500 team. And in 12 hours he goes from zero to hero and the best NFC QB in the field.

He uses his legs in one game, now he's comparable to Allen and Mahomes all the sudden.

Micah will be aggressive as always but if anyone has an answer for him it's the 9ers and the answer is more than just Trent.

Since Brock Purdy took over for the 49ers he's beat the Bucs, Seahawks, Commanders, Raiders, Cardinals, and Seahawks again, all crappy teams. We'll see how he does this weekend against a good team.
Hopefully I won't have to eat my words on Monday. ;)

Taking the liberty of voting mtmuley's proxy...

Since Brock Purdy took over for the 49ers he's beat the Bucs, Seahawks, Commanders, Raiders, Cardinals, and Seahawks again, all crappy teams. We'll see how he does this weekend against a good team.
He beat them like a drum. Meanwhile, Dak has to wrestle with himself to beat Tampa - NOT a good team.

I guess that's why they play'em.

I remember going down an internet wormhole a few months ago and coming across this. Left tackle on average is the second highest paid position in the NFL.

I hear lots of talk about trent being the best non qb player in the league.
He's there to pass block but on run plays lookout he gets down field fast!

Wtf?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118_144828_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_144828_Chrome.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230118_144945_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_144945_Chrome.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230118_151529_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_151529_Chrome.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 4
The 49ers said this is what changed the game.

Maybe, but I think they always play each other hard. Don’t think either teams needs to “look” more something to fire them up, just saying that in a close matchup (which it was at the time) a turnover can be a real killer.

Went to a few games back when we had like a ten game winning streak over the Niners (like 2014–18?), both teams still were out for blood, and an untimely int or fumble usually paved the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back