Football General Talk

This is interesting. I would have thought the Cowboys would be on top, followed by the Pats, of course.

316804075_683843083112653_5318147816571149008_n.jpg

Russell Wilson is terrible. Makes you wonder how much of his success in Seattle was due to Pete Carroll.
I wouldn't say terrible. He was fun as hell to watch in his super bowl years and extremely efficient with the ball. The last few years in Seattle were not kind to him and he really got banged up. Think he went from one of the best TD to INT ratios to the most sacked QB in less than a decade. He's clearly just past his prime. I may be a little biased after watching him play at Wisconsin for that one year. Best QB that UW ever had.

I wouldn't say terrible. He was fun as hell to watch in his super bowl years and extremely efficient with the ball. The last few years in Seattle were not kind to him and he really got banged up. Think he went from one of the best TD to INT ratios to the most sacked QB in less than a decade. He's clearly just past his prime. I may be a little biased after watching him play at Wisconsin for that one year. Best QB that UW ever had.
He hid behind a defense. Just like Peyton did. mtmuley

I have not liked Russell Wilson ever since he gifted the Patriots a Super Bowl title. That play looks very much like a coach trying to manage a qb's oversized ego. Had the pass been completed, Wilson likely is named MVP. If Lynch punches it in, he is the likely MVP.

They never sniffed a title run after that play. It split that team in the locker room. Very likely many Seahawk players blamed Wison and Carrol for costing them a title.

Oh well, time moves on and it has clearly left Wison behind. The Seahawks are clearly the winners of that trade. The ridded themselves of a past the sell by date qb and got a boatload of good draft picks to boot.

You guys do realize Rob Walton, Sam's son, and leader of Denver's Owners Group is worth 63 billion. Where's your compassion for labor. ;)

I generally pull for the little guy...

"Sure enough, the Broncos inked Wilson to a five-year, $242.5 million extension on Sept. 1. Wilson had two years and $51 million left on his existing contract, so the Broncos have him on the books for about $295 million over the next seven seasons."

You guys do realize Rob Walton, Sam's son, and leader of Denver's Owners Group is worth 63 billion. Where's your compassion for labor. ;)

I generally pull for the little guy...

"Sure enough, the Broncos inked Wilson to a five-year, $242.5 million extension on Sept. 1. Wilson had two years and $51 million left on his existing contract, so the Broncos have him on the books for about $295 million over the next seven seasons."
So, Russell might be the highest paid Walmart employee.😂

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back