Football General Talk

Today’s dilemma…..last day of the season afternoon wheat field sit where they aren’t coming out until after legal shooting time, or stay to watch the real Super Bowl game as either the Bills or Chiefs win LVI at So-Fi stadium.

Both d's played lights out. It's hard to understand why Lafleur didn't can the special teams coach a few weeks in. Oh well, at least there's no need to waste any more time on the couch. Go Pack! next year maybe???

Little soon for that assumption. It's been a nice run. Yeah, the super bowl has been elusive but it beats being a Cincinnati fan or about a dozen other teams. Damn 49ers have had our number since the Favre era.
Cincinnati is still in it. They have a 25 year old QB who is a stud. I bet their fans are pretty happy right now.

I can't figure out which fans are more delirious.....
Cowboys, Packers or Steeler fans. LMFAO.
I honestly don't understand? The Packers have had a solid team for a couple decades. That's a good run. Now I remember our teams in the 80s and that was a different story for sure. So please enlighten me? As I mentioned the super bowl has been elusive for sure.

Cincinnati is still in it. They have a 25 year old QB who is a stud. I bet their fans are pretty happy right now.
My point was they had a hell of a dry spell. So being a Packers fan has been enjoyable. Maybe it is the end and we are gonna have Love next year starting a rebuild.....sure hope not.

My point was they had a hell of a dry spell. So being a Packers fan has been enjoyable. Maybe it is the end and we are gonna have Love next year starting a rebuild.....sure hope not.
It’s the Aarogance of GB fans, assuming each new year is their year. When they do the same exit nearly every year.

P. S. The Bengals are ascending while the pack are nose diving with over $40 million over the cap. Yet, GB fans are relentlessly trying to excuse their team’s track history.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back