Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Football General Talk

I thought the National media loved the Cowboys but man I was wrong! They are obsessed with Rodgers and the Packers. It’s nauseating. 🤮🤮
So. Much. Satisfaction!!

0-4 in the playoffs against the team that didn’t draft you?? The single most underachieving QB we’ll ever see play. He is the antithesis to Tom Brady.

Brace yourself for more State Farm commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that was interesting.
I know nothing of these teams these days, but an LA vs SF game could be in the works.
The Packer vs KC game I was expecting will not be...

Brady, Rodgers,Mahomes,& Manning can sit in a corner and play Ins. salesman for all I care. Or sell $1k sneakers. To chumps.

As a Viking fan, many years in the playoffs, it is fan free agency time for me.

The only two teams, I dislike are out of it, so this has played out great.

Both games yesterday hung in the balance for a long time. It is good for the 49ers that they blocked that punt. Their offense was NEVER going to sustain a drive for a touch down. Garoppolo tried his best to throw some pick sixes. He got so lucky on a few throws.

Now the drama queen Rogers will torment himself and us about his future. He can't go away quick enough. Thank god, I don't use State Farm as my insurance company.

I had the best experience leaving Lambeau Field. Packers fans were very relaxed and congratulatory. Very cool trip.

I am happy to hear this, Big Slick. I would say many if not most local fans understand it’s tradition to be good hosts to away fans when they visit Lambeau. We are obviously proud of the venue and your sentiment is common (not to say there aren’t bone-head local fans that behave as such).

Bummer season for Packer fans, expectations were high. Now for my traditional post-playoff loss NFL sign off for the last several years:

“F it, I’m going ice fishing.”

At least
I am happy to hear this, Big Slick. I would say many if not most local fans understand it’s tradition to be good hosts to away fans when they visit Lambeau. We are obviously proud of the venue and your sentiment is common (not to say there aren’t bone-head local fans that behave as such).

Bummer season for Packer fans, expectations were high. Now for my traditional post-playoff loss NFL sign off for the last several years:

“F it, I’m going ice fishing.”
Unless of course the bears are in town.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back