Football General Talk

There were some really good looking teams this weekend. Almost good enough to make a guy pick Super Bowl teams out of that group, but we have to remember that the #1 seeds didn't play. My gut says Tennessee won't make it. KC and Buffalo looked too good. I'm not sure about the NFC. I feel like every team except for the 49ers is capable of making it to the Super Bowl.

Moving on,
49ers can't afford to have so many mistakes this week against a legitimate playoff team. It will be interesting to see if anyone can slow down the Aaron to D Adam's throws..
Really looking forward to the game.

Also excited to see Buffalo and KC. Hopefully Josh Allen is still on fire that was entertaining.

Moving on,
49ers can't afford to have so many mistakes this week against a legitimate playoff team. It will be interesting to see if anyone can slow down the Aaron to D Adam's throws..
Really looking forward to the game.

Also excited to see Buffalo and KC. Hopefully Josh Allen is still on fire that was entertaining.
They must have Warner and Bosa back or I'm afraid for them.

They must have Warner and Bosa back or I'm afraid for them.
It looks like they will. Id say Bosa is key but when these two teams played in week 3 Rodgers got rid of the ball before the rush could get to him.. He had the quickest time of release he has had in his whole career.
I loved my team in the 90s-2000s so eliminating the Cowboys and packers in back to back weeks was a 90s wet dream I had.
9ers as 6pt dogs hurts my brain.

It looks like they will. Id say Bosa is key but when these two teams played in week 3 Rodgers got rid of the ball before the rush could get to him.. He had the quickest time of release he has had in his whole career.
I loved my team in the 90s-2000s so eliminating the Cowboys and packers in back to back weeks was a 90s wet dream I had.
9ers as 6pt dogs hurts my brain.
Yea I think the key to their whole defense is getting pressure with 4. So Bosa for sure. I agree watching last week took me back to the 90s.

Packers had two week to prepare for the 49ers. 49ers had a short week plus a day of travel. Shanahan is going to be red eyed and grey haired.
My prediction for this game.
Matt Lafleur will suddenly look 20yrs younger than Shanahan

"Matt LaFleur says #Packers anticipated 49ers might be coming to Lambeau Field this week, so they started prep on them on bye last week. "That's just the respect we have for them." "

My picks in the NFC are the Packers and Rams. Part of the reason I’m picking the Rams is because I want to see Brady lose. In the AFC, I’m picking the Chiefs and Bills.

I also think the universe was giving you an opportunity to rethink the Packers prediction. ;)
I was wondering what the other mistake was. I wouldn’t mind seeing the 49ers win, I just don’t think they will. I was a huge 49ers fan growing up when they had Montana/Young and Jerry Rice.

Outside of the Pack, I like all of the other teams well enough.

I really enjoy watching Josh Allen and the Bills, so I hope they can beat the Chiefs. I think they are the two best teams in football.

I think the Bucs are going to have their hands full with the Rams. Some of that is all of the injury problems the Bucs have.

I don't think the 49's can beat the Pack in GB, but I'd like them to.

I like both the Bengals and the Titans, so whoever wins is good by me. I do think the winner of this game loses to the winner of the Chiefs Bills game. Unless Derrick Henry is in total beast mode.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back