Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked when the last time was he was this disappointed after a loss. “I can’t remember,” Jones said.

Here Jerry pick one.
Screenshot_20220116-203848_Chrome.jpg

On page 1 of this thread i called for:
-dallas to fall apart and finish 2nd in division, i was wrong it took till the playoffs for them to fall apart it hysterical fashion. As expected result just better record than i expected getting there.
-called my final 4 as buff/kc and GB/rams so i obviously will be little off because of kc&bills meet for afc championship a week early. Stafford made some good throws and the defense can be a beast so rams may be the nfc rep.

Superbowl will be Bills vs Rams??? Bills win!
Part of me thinks this could become a bills revenge tour; pats(20years brady not belacheat), kc(last year championshp game) ten(music city mircle) brady(fu#$ing hate him).

GO BILLS

On page 1 of this thread i called for:
-dallas to fall apart and finish 2nd in division, i was wrong it took till the playoffs for them to fall apart it hysterical fashion. As expected result just better record than i expected getting there.
-called my final 4 as buff/kc and GB/rams so i obviously will be little off because of kc&bills meet for afc championship a week early. Stafford made some good throws and the defense can be a beast so rams may be the nfc rep.

Superbowl will be Bills vs Rams??? Bills win!
Part of me thinks this could become a bills revenge tour; pats(20years brady not belacheat), kc(last year championshp game) ten(music city mircle) brady(fu#$ing hate him).

GO BILLS
Hope you're right in the Supa Bowl...like both teams, but hafta pull for Stafford.

That kid coach for the Rams must've attended a Tony Robbins weekend...coz Odell is making a hand.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back