Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Football General Talk

Public shaming should be sufficient. You can add a picture of Dak as your profile picture and a signature line that reads “I love the Dallas Cowboys!” I could do the same with your favorite QB and team if I lose.
Hilarious I'm game. I'm a niners guy I'll give you the opportunity to choose but I would prefer it is kaepernick and you pick one of his dumbass quotes. I'll leave the table open though partner!

Pro football has never been the same to me since this guy retired.
Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who that it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'

I believe in 15-20 years Mahomes will be viewed in the same light by the current generation, if it's not flag football w/o a national anthem by then.

For myself, I think Football changed when replay became a common need. There was an element to the human decision making that kept the human spirit of the game alive.

Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Payton Manning, John Elway, Bret Favre... When they were playing against each other, those were my NFL high times.

Hilarious I'm game. I'm a niners guy I'll give you the opportunity to choose but I would prefer it is kaepernick and you pick one of his dumbass quotes. I'll leave the table open though partner!
Those are some high stakes. I’ll have to think about that, but it’s a fun wager either way. It’s a bet!

Yeah lots of people thought the same thing about Tebow to..... Mark Sanchez ..... David Carr ..... Ryan Leaf to name a few.

There will be a few others to join that list too of they can't get it figured out in the next season or to.

I'm calling it now Lamar Jackson will join that list.
not a Cowboys fan at all (Go Pack Go), but Dak is a stud. Anyone who doesn't understand that he is, doesn't watch him play, and definitely didn't watch him play last year before he got messed up.

not a Cowboys fan at all (Go Pack Go), but Dak is a stud. Anyone who doesn't understand that he is, doesn't watch him play, and definitely didn't watch him play last year before he got messed up.
There's no doubt he can play he wouldn't be in the NFL if he couldn't I guess we'll see what this year brings and what the Cowboys new additions bring for him but it's not like he hasn't had a team to work with..... 5 years he's had 3 playoff games and won 1.

It'll be interesting to see if that injury plays a roll in his season. Only Dak knows, I'll probably end up eating crow on it. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

Your team will be interesting to watch too.

Isn't Jimmy Garroppolo the 9'ers QB? mtmuley
He is yes and I'm a Jimmy believer too, I love the Trey Lance pick as well. We will see what comes of this season hopefully we're not down 12 starters by week 6 again.

Jimmy is 24-8 as a starter he's just got a little issue staying healthy.

Tight day one and two for Winston and Hill.

Payton is making the most of this. Amazing competition between the two! Seems Winston has his seasoned comfort in play. Hill's quicker to release, Winston's sending them more yards.

Two different play styles.

Hill!

Battle's heating up! I'm not a Saints pom pom (I'm a Cowgirl fan) however, if ever a fun runoff for QB to step in for Brees... this is enjoyable to follow!

Day 4: The long bomb passes.

Taysom Hill: 8 completions in 11 attempts during full team drills/ 25 for 32 in camp as a whole.

Jameis Winston: 9 completions in 12 attempts during full team drills/ 26 for 35 in camp as a whole.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back