Football General Talk

I have met Mr Jones. Natural salesman, cordial, convivial, loves the gladhanding and the limelight. Don’t blame him for that. He’s an owner who thinks he can coach and grade talent, but can’t do either. He did however buy a money machine with a sucker fan base who pay thru the nose to watch mediocrity.

No he definitely cannot. I will say though, Hill, Waddle, Wilson, Parker, Gesicki, and Edmonds make an extremely talented group to work with. Add in a good oline with one of the best LTs in the game and Tua will have opportunities to make plays. When you have guys like Hill and Waddle, the separation make for easy throws. If he sucks, Bridgewater will play. If they both suck, they have 2 1st round picks next year to try again for a QB.
He's got some legs behind him to. I was sad AF when Mostert signed with them.

I would have to say Miami, Denver and the Jets maybe the Bills to have all came out waaaay on top compared to most and where they were.

McDaniels is also incredible.

NHY, Jerry Jones was a decent college player.

Not a good general manager. Stay away from it.

Good owner and he has made his franchise worth a billion.

Cowboys biggest problem is Dak and Elliotts' contracts.

I would have to say Miami, Denver and the Jets maybe the Bills to have all came out waaaay on top compared to most and where they were.

Forgot about Mostert. He is really good too. McDaniels has some great pieces to work with right away. I feel sorry for those defenses having to lineup and run with Hill and Waddle in that heat lol

Forgot about Mostert. He is really good too. McDaniels has some great pieces to work with right away. I feel sorry for those defenses having to lineup and run with Hill and Waddle in that heat lol
Whether it’s Tua or Teddy, Hill will have a lot of YAC!!

NHY, Jerry Jones was a decent college player.

Not a good general manager. Stay away from it.

Good owner and he has made his franchise worth a billion.

Cowboys biggest problem is Dak and Elliotts' contracts.
Dak's paycheck isn't the problem...and Zeke's wouldn't be an issue if Dallas had a decent offensive line.

Dak's paycheck isn't the problem...and Zeke's wouldn't be an issue if Dallas had a decent offensive line.
For the last few years it’s been talked about being the best in the league. Injury bug got the OL last year.

Assuming Motsert comes back the same.
Hill can get a defensive back and the safeties running 30 yards down field and tua can hand the ball to Mostert. If he gets the edge their will be a lot of open space. Even if its poorly thrown a few deep passes to Hill and he will have their attention.

Just in case you didn’t know, Manziel confirms that his pro career is over.😂

I will say he was fun to watch. The first time I saw him play my Mississippi State Bulldogs I couldn’t believe how elusive he was. They could not tackle him. It was so frustrating!

Just in case you didn’t know, Manziel confirms that his pro career is over.😂

I will say he was fun to watch. The first time I saw him play my Mississippi State Bulldogs I couldn’t believe how elusive he was. They could not tackle him. It was so frustrating!

Too bad none of that mattered in the NFL.

ssocm.jpg

As much as I love my team dumping worthless Wentz and getting Matty Ice on what appears to be a friendly contract, I don’t think we’ve got the receivers for him to throw to.

And, I’ll be looking to draft Tua as my starting QB in fantasy football this fall….

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back