Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Football General Talk

I think this is briliant for KC! They can draft cheap young labor not just at #1WR but a pass rusher and maybe even a #3/4 WR, a safety etc. I think they are movers in draft going after a guy or 2 but maybe a year to get all new guys fully up to speed. At worst in 22 they compete for division but dont win it?(not a huge step back) by 2023 they are reloaded and ready, meanwhile Miami will continue to suck since they dont have a NFL QB!

KC should have paid Hill right after the season before Adam's got his insane contract. You don't let a once in a decade talent in his prime leave the building. Nobody dared to play man against them. Ever. Tampa tried and he put up 300 yards in the first half. That all changes now. Nobody will fear them like they did with Hill and Kelce no longer has a wide open middle of the field to expose in one on one. Hill is one of a kind.

KC should have paid Hill right after the season before Adam's got his insane contract. You don't let a once in a decade talent in his prime leave the building. Nobody dared to play man against them. Ever. Tampa tried and he put up 300 yards in the first half. That all changes now. Nobody will fear them like they did with Hill and Kelce no longer has a wide open middle of the field to expose in one on one. Hill is one of a kind.
The cap makes it hard to carry a second blockbuster salary once your QB is making big $$.

The cap makes it hard to carry a second blockbuster salary once your QB is making big $$.
I know that. I also cringe thinking about paying a WR that kind of coin. I just think Cheetah is different. Pat is amazing but Cheetah is an absolute game changer that completely wrecks defensive game plans.

I know that. I also cringe thinking about paying a WR that kind of coin. I just think Cheetah is different. Pat is amazing but Cheetah is an absolute game changer that completely wrecks defensive game plans.
You’re assuming Tua can make the same throws as Mahomie

You’re assuming Tua can make the same throws as Mahomie
No he definitely cannot. I will say though, Hill, Waddle, Wilson, Parker, Gesicki, and Edmonds make an extremely talented group to work with. Add in a good oline with one of the best LTs in the game and Tua will have opportunities to make plays. When you have guys like Hill and Waddle, the separation make for easy throws. If he sucks, Bridgewater will play. If they both suck, they have 2 1st round picks next year to try again for a QB.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back