Football General Talk

Because a Super Bowl winning coach retired and they replaced him with a coach who had a losing record the last time he was a head coach. Arians also did a great job while he was in Arizona.
Fair enough - I have always viewed Ariens as overrated and attributed the ring to Brady and the other veterans on that team.

Bet he didn't know before he came back. mtmuley
I read this today and it sounds like he actually did.

Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times reports that quarterback Tom Brady “was informed Bruce Arians planned to step down and Todd Bowles would succeed him as head coach either the same day or a day after the QB announced he was ending his retirement.”

Great player and from what I’ve seen good dude as well. Hawks continue to dismantle, Lockett or Metcalf next?
Wonder who they will get to throw them the ball? Wouldn’t be surprised if they moved either to get draft assets while their value is high.

Wonder who they will get to throw them the ball? Wouldn’t be surprised if they moved either to get draft assets while their value is high.

Don’t doubt it, see little left via potential QB picks in the draft and I think the talent merry go round is about over for this year for vet QBs. Their air game is gonna be as subpar as their running game and OLine.

Will be a LONG season esp with what the Rams are bringing to the NFC West table.

Don’t doubt it, see little left via potential QB picks in the draft and I think the talent merry go round is about over for this year for vet QBs. Their air game is gonna be as subpar as their running game and OLine.

Will be a LONG season esp with what the Rams are bringing to the NFC West table.
They currently have Jacob Eason, Drew Lock, and Geno Smith on the roster. Not sure any of them can get the ball to where it needs to be on time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back