PEAX Equipment

Football General Talk

The Bucs called his bluff. I personally think Brady wanted to play all along, but wanted to go somewhere else. The Bucs wouldn’t trade him, so now he’s back.

Everyone should've known when the rams came back with 15 seconds he wasn't going out like that. What are the saints gonna do now.....

Wonder if Gronk comes back too....

[QUOTE="EYJONAS!, post: 3359251, member:

Wonder if Gronk comes back too....
[/QUOTE]
Limping and holding his elbow. mtmuley

What are the saints gonna do now.....
This would be their only option for Watson. Then restructure immediately in order to even have enough cap for any 22' draft picks/practice squad. Depending on how Kamara's situation plays out he could be cut completely I guess. Basically, If they pull it off and land Watson, there should be a book written about it because it would be unbelievable. Screenshot_20220313-203150_Twitter.jpg

Limping and holding his elbow. mtmuley
He's probably one of the best clutch players ever. He's hurt a shit load but very cool to watch.
[/QUOTE]
If he couldn't play football he would be selling furniture. Hope Tom gets him in on the geriatric tour. mtmuley

There's no doubt there.

His catch and run is funny as hell. He makes the Tin Man in Wizard of OZ look like a singer sewing machine when he runs....

Incredible player though..

Your take is in alignment with my take.

He does wear his faith on his sleeve. The audience of one can be taken several ways. One of them is that he feels he is only accountable to God, no one else.
He should have asked God to help him throw the ball left handed.
And yes, he drove us Colts fans crazy. Bye bye. he didn’t listen to his coaches and the locker room didn’t respect him.

Back